Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Man....I just don't see the heart or killer instinct with him.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wow this thread is a blast from the past.. so many RR legends that just kind of disappeared through the years.

And yeah, no to Wiggins.. he has one of the worst contracts in the league. I'd rank them:

1. Wall
        2. Paul
        3. Wiggins

Andrew's got 4 years left on his deal. Yikes.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Wow this thread is a blast from the past.. so many RR legends that just kind of disappeared through the years.

And yeah, no to Wiggins.. he has one of the worst contracts in the league. I'd rank them:

1. Wall
          2. Paul
          3. Wiggins

Andrew's got 4 years left on his deal. Yikes.

pretty sure he was one of the players Butler called out. Wiggins has the athleticism to change the game and is settling for annual trips to the lottery
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Wiggins is quite literally maybe the worst NBA player in the league, pound for pound (minutes and usage)
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Look at the system he's been in though his whole career though. Its been brutal for him the last two years. Believe it or not for all the time he's been in the league he's a year younger than Siakim. Wiggins is 24 years old.

Anyway, this is a buy low moment for some team with a good developmental system.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Look at the system he's been in though his whole career though. Its been brutal for him the last two years. Believe it or not for all the time he's been in the league he's a year younger than Siakim. Wiggins is 24 years old.

Anyway, this is a buy low moment for some team with a good developmental system.
                  He's a 30 million dollar anchor until 2023. You'd have to GIVE ME draft picks to take that. I just don't see any team winning by giving a feature spot. At 10 million and 6th man, sure,

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He's a 30 million dollar anchor until 2023. You'd have to GIVE ME draft picks to take that. I just don't see any team winning by giving a feature spot. At 10 million and 6th man, sure,
                    How about John Wall to Minnesota?

Comment

• Back in the day @ RR:

2019:

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Back in the day @ RR:

2019:

and that's the long strange trip

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Look at the system he's been in though his whole career though. Its been brutal for him the last two years. Believe it or not for all the time he's been in the league he's a year younger than Siakim. Wiggins is 24 years old.

Agree, I'm not giving up on wiggins yet hopefully he can get some drive to improve. I think he can still get to being a player who maybe has 2-3 all star selection by the end of his career. Definitely not going to live up to his pre-draft potential. If i was a shitty low end team like the suns i would try to get him with a cheap deal.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The suns is an idea, teams spinning there wheels trying something.. but then again their defense would be a disaster adding him to Booker and ayton lol

what about if Brooklyn strikes out in free agency maybe they go for Wiggins as another reclamation...it was a home run with russell maybe they believe in their development staff

Comment

• The Suns would likely love to dump Ryan Anderson. Right now they're looking at moving #6, Warren & Jackson.

Comment

• wiggins for the 6 pick and a couple of younger guys plus some cap filler and maybe some future picks from Minnesota.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X