The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Yeah, but to be fair it seems for every international heavy centre the nickname goes "(insert nationality here) Shaq!"
    Remember the Greek Shaq. Basilis are you out there reading this?

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
      Remember the Greek Shaq. Basilis are you out there reading this?

LOL!

The first comment is:

"I don't buy that he's too short for center. Chuck hayes is only 6'6 and dominates at that position because of strength and determination.:
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wow, really surprised to see Bhullar declare... only thing I can think is that he accepts that he's probably not going to be an NBAer and that he wants to start earning a paycheque in Europe, where he actually might be pretty decent with the different cylinder rules and a game that favours passing big-men. He might get better conditioning advice too. I remember a quote from the NMSU coach admitting that they had no real idea what his ideal playing weight and physique is because there's no comparable out there. He made huge strides from the his pre-college game so I think he might have the work ethic to carve out a career at some level, but how long of a career carrying that sort of weight?

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Patty Mills of the Spurs is Australian Aborigine.
          I mean like brown brown as in India or Pakistan.

Dante exim is also Australian so there's that
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Exum is White/African American

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
              Exum is White/African American
              Played in Australia doe

Comment

Exum is White/African American
                Except not American ...

Edit: Nevermind, his dad is American.
                Dante himself has never played or lived in the US though.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Wow, really surprised to see Bhullar declare... only thing I can think is that he accepts that he's probably not going to be an NBAer and that he wants to start earning a paycheque in Europe, where he actually might be pretty decent with the different cylinder rules and a game that favours passing big-men. He might get better conditioning advice too. I remember a quote from the NMSU coach admitting that they had no real idea what his ideal playing weight and physique is because there's no comparable out there. He made huge strides from the his pre-college game so I think he might have the work ethic to carve out a career at some level, but how long of a career carrying that sort of weight?
                  Dude is like 7'5" of course he's gonna weigh a ton. Apparently before entering the NCAA his playing weight was 330 which is perfectly fine for a man of his height, not sure what it is now tho.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Except not American ...

Edit: Nevermind, his dad is American.
                    Dante himself has never played or lived in the US though.
                    I know, I am Aussie as well... followed his career for a good while! I just meant his background/race etcetc.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Dude is like 7'5" of course he's gonna weigh a ton. Apparently before entering the NCAA his playing weight was 330 which is perfectly fine for a man of his height, not sure what it is now tho.
                      He is not athletic whatsoever, anybody could probably run faster than him and tell you the truth he looks very uncoordinated. I've never seen him play though, just know him cause he might be the first brown nba player, his brother also

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        He is not athletic whatsoever, anybody could probably run faster than him and tell you the truth he looks very uncoordinated. I've never seen him play though, just know him cause he might be the first brown nba player, his brother also
                        Wait so you've never seen him play but you're saying he's not athletic and that he is uncoordinated? what the heck lol. I'm "Brown" too but i'd say i'm decently athletic. Race shouldn't really matter, although indians haven't really been known to be athletic in terms of leaping ability

Comment

I know, I am Aussie as well... followed his career for a good while! I just meant his background/race etcetc.
                          Ya I figured you knew, just "African American" seems weird to describe an Aussie, y'know? Lol Biracial? Mulatto? Or is that one frowned upon? Lol

Comment

Ya I figured you knew, just "African American" seems weird to describe an Aussie, y'know? Lol Biracial? Mulatto? Or is that one frowned upon? Lol
                            Moca sounds about right
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Moca sounds about right
                              That's not even how you spell Mocha. Lol But ya, I don't think they like that one.

Comment

That's not even how you spell Mocha. Lol But ya, I don't think they like that one.
                                I don't drink that stuff LMAO You can't expect me to know the correct spelling
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X