Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Hahhahhaha

Pics in link for the perves and Rihanna fans among us.
    Some of these fashion decisions really leave me scratching my head ...

Comment

• Barclay center must be cold

Comment

• Chad Ford seems to think we want everybody.

Chad's updated Big Board

17Adreian PayneCOLLEGE: Michigan StateAGE: 23DOB: 02/18/1991Class: SrHT: 6-10WT: 225POS: PF
        PPG 16.4RPG 7.3BPG .9
        Payne is the only other true stretch-4 besides Vonleh in this draft. Given the demand from NBA teams for bigs who can shoot and defend, he probably should even be higher. The fact he's 23 hurts his stock. Still, look for the Bulls, Celtics, Raptors and Thunder to give him a long look.

Elfrid PaytonCOLLEGE: Louisiana LafayetteAGE: 20DOB: 02/22/1994Class: JrHT: 6-3WT: 170POS: PG
        PPG 19.2RPG 6APG 5.9
        Big, athletic point guards don't come along very often, especially ones who can both see the floor and defend. Payton played at a small school and lacks a reliable jumper, but he's my sleeper to keep rising on the draft board. If he played at Duke, he'd be in the top 10. The Magic, Celtics, Raptors and Jazz are all possibilities for him.

PREVIOUS RANK: No. 23 | PLAYER CARD
        25Shabazz NapierCOLLEGE: ConnecticutAGE: 22DOB: 07/14/1991Class: SrHT: 6-0WT: 170POS: PG
        PPG 18RPG 5.9APG 4.9
        Napier's play in the NCAA tournament has really helped his draft stock. Many scouts saw him as an undersized combo guard before his terrific run to the national title, and now he's being recast as a clutch shooter and leader. A veteran team drafting in the second half of the first round may love his ability to immediately come off the bench and defend and hit shots. The Bulls, Raptors and Clippers all seem like good candidates.

Kyle AndersonCOLLEGE: UCLAAGE: 21DOB: 04/20/1993Class: SophHT: 6-9WT: 235POS: PF
        PPG 14.6RPG 8.8BPG .8
        Anderson is still the toughest player in this draft to project. He could go as high as the late lottery or I could see him slipping into the late first round. It's going to depend on finding the right system and the right coach who's willing to let him handle the ball -- and willing to turn the other way when he can't guard anyone. The Raptors, Grizzlies, Jazz and Heat all could use a player like Anderson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Okay I've locked in my draft choices.

20th pick: I'm taking a flyer on Vasilie Micic
          35th pick: Mitch McGary
          57th pick: Melvin Ejim
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• also I'm buying another second round pick to draft Khem Birch
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Okay I've locked in my draft choices.

20th pick: I'm taking a flyer on Vasilie Micic
              35th pick: Mitch McGary
              ima go with

20th pick: Jerami Grant
              35th pick: Damien Inglis
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                ima go with

20th pick: Jerami Grant
                35th pick: Damien Inglis
                Add Sim Bhullar as signed undrafted, try him out before the season starts.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bulls are projected to take Grant #19. Butler and Grant means two non shooting forwards. He'll drop to Toronto although Payne looks good too.

Comment

• If the Bulls grab Grant they should just trot out an entire roster of guys who I can't shoot.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      If the Bulls grab Grant they should just trot out an entire roster of guys who I can't shoot.
                      Whoa, are their rosters of guys who you can shoot?

Comment

• We should give Fields and Salmons to the Bulls.See is they can win soccer style 1 nil

Comment

• Mock drafts always have Toronto picking scrubs. Pick #21-30 all look better than what they Have the Raptors picking.

Comment

• Wouldn't it be funny if Napier can become Lowry's protege? Both are 6.0 which dropped their draft stock, but are tenacious hard working/winners. It would be a nice a story if we draft him.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                              Wouldn't it be funny if Napier can become Lowry's protege? Both are 6.0 which dropped their draft stock, but are tenacious hard working/winners. It would be a nice a story if we draft him.
                              I think GV's huge balls will get in the way of the development.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                                Wouldn't it be funny if Napier can become Lowry's protege? Both are 6.0 which dropped their draft stock, but are tenacious hard working/winners. It would be a nice a story if we draft him.
                                I like Napier's elite ball handling skills. However if I am drafting between him and Payton, I take Payton for his size and defense because he is also very good at getting into the paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X