• Isaiah Austin is softer than marshmallow

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Jerami Grant with a 8"11 standing reach is huge for a SF
      Damn.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I don't understand why ppl want a PG so badly. I think ppl forgets who our coach is. W.E PG we draft will not get playing time.no way Casey is going to take minutes from GV and Ross will probably have a nigger role next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you meant "bigger".

Lowry was basically playing off the ball in the playoffs which is a position I like for him. Could easily have two PG's on the floor at the same time. Also it seems as if Ross is being groomed to play SF especially on defense. I don't have a problem with that as for me a 3&D player's position is really interchangeable between SG and SF.

I just like the idea of a young up and coming PG. It gives leverage on negotiations for both Lowry and GV and if Lowry does leave then you have insurance. Plus it's good to have a young PG learn from two different type of guards like GV and KL. We can always trade one of KL/GV or the rookie PG to get something different if it doesn't work out.

Comment

• Just a reminder of what people should consider a reasonable expectation for the 20th draft slot. I think we should feel lucky if we can get a guy who can score 10 ppg in the next 4 years.

"The 20th overall selection averages 7.2 PPG, 3.2 RPG, 3.4 APG and 44.6%

The lowest scoring #20 is Julius Hodge at 1.2 PPG. The highest scorer is Larry Nance at 17.1 PPG.

The lowest rebounding #20 is Paul Grant at 1.1 RPG. The highest is Zydrunas Ilgauskas at 7.3 RPG.

The lowest assists for #20 Julius Hodge at 0.8 APG and the highest is Jameer Nelson at 5.2 APG. 8 players qualified for this category.

The worst FG% is BJ Tyler at 38.1% and the best is Larry Nance at 54.6%.

Of the #20 picks, none have averaged a double-double over their career. 6 players in this group averaged double digit scoring while 8 averaged less than 5.

The #20 pick ranked 9th in all categories except FG% was 8th."

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...highlight=axel
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• To sum up things that have come out so far (and anyone feel free to add as they see stories)

Raptors have had interviews with at least Ennis, Smart, Payton and Stauskas at the combine. That's all I've seen so far.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Random. I wouldn't read too much into it, but random.

Comment

• Comment

• -- Sounds like most general managers and scouts are high on the upcoming draft. While no one is envisioning any franchise-changers, a la LeBron James or Kevin Durant, most execs I've talked with feel there are plenty of guys who can make an immediate impact.

-- Overall, basketball executives consider this a deep draft with lots of talent at every position, except maybe center.

-- At the same time, it seems like a lot of GMs are open to trading out of the first round. Or at least, that's what they're saying publicly. Both Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey and Cavaliers GM David Griffin have openly floated the idea of using the pick for immediate veteran help.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...tterson-051514

I like Sam Amico this time of year.

Last year he nailed Cavs selecting Bennett #1.

Comment

• kk

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Oh shit.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I can see why Cleveland will want to move that pick.. they've been a disaster the past few years. Salmons for their #9

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I can see why Cleveland will want to move that pick.. they've been a disaster the past few years. Salmons for their #9
                            Cleveland wants Valanciunas for that pick.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              Cleveland wants Valanciunas for that pick.
                              Yeah that's never going by to happen. JV is definitely worth more than that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu May 15, 2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                Yeah that's never good by to happen. JV is definitely worth more than that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                                By the same token, the Cavs would never give away the #9 pick for a player that will be a free agent very soon or trade ballast.

Comment

Working...
                                X