Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
    I'm sorry.
    Watching Chris Broussard for an hour could cause severe side effects. I hope you come out from the experience okay.
    It was altogether quite painful. Broussard for spurts, as I don't know, an NBA insider? Lots of Jeff Goodman, Jalen Rose and Bill Simmons...just brutal. Simmons at least is entertaining. Such a lack of insight in that show.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      It was altogether quite painful. Broussard for spurts, as I don't know, an NBA insider? Lots of Jeff Goodman, Jalen Rose and Bill Simmons...just brutal. Simmons at least is entertaining. Such a lack of insight in that show.
      That's an awful quartet lol. I was okayish with Simmons to some extent, until he stated Dante Exum would be the next Larry Hughes which tipped the scales to "piss off".

Comment

I watched the NBATV mock draft and they had some head scratching picks
        such as Exum going #2 to the bucks
        Some of there analysts were saying Doug McDermott was gonna become a multiple time allstar?
        I was pretty confused watching they're draft LMAO
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

That's an awful quartet lol. I was okayish with Simmons to some extent, until he stated Dante Exum would be the next Larry Hughes which tipped the scales to "piss off".
          Simmons isn't really more insightful than the others. He is just a character. He can say intelligent things, or completely asinine things....mostly he's just good for a laugh. A good line here or there. A fun writing style in script.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Some of there analysts were saying Doug McDermott was gonna become a multiple time allstar?
            Yeah, ESPN was not any better really.

Comment

Yeah, ESPN was not any better really.
              I still dont understand how some of these so called "analysts" still have jobs, some of the things they say make absolutely no sense at all
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Simmons isn't really more insightful than the others. He is just a character. He can say intelligent things, or completely asinine things....mostly he's just good for a laugh. A good line here or there. A fun writing style in script.
                Yeah I know.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  My math could be wrong but I added their contracts to be $54.08 without Morrow's player option. With his option it would be $55.23. If cap goes up to $63.. then they could do it but Morrow would have to decline his option.

Again I could be doing my math wrong - which is possible.
                  Mystery solved.. Houston is giving NOLA $1.5M as well. That will allow the trade to go through even if Morrow keeps his option.

Either Demps is an idiot or Morey is a genious.

Comment

• Solid effort here. I forgot Fran Vasquez existed

Comment

• I'm actually curious to see how accurate this is tomorrow.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Solid effort here. I forgot Fran Vasquez existed
                        I love what they wrote for TO's pick

"High volume wing guy"

wonder why they did that......

Comment

• Last prediction

20. Capela
                          37. Ingles
                          59. Russ Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Last Prediction:

Masai launches grenades all day and we end up with Arron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Thaddues Young, Nik Stauksus, Tyler Ennis, Kendrick Perkins.

Do I know how this is all going to work out...fuck no...

But I do expect a few Messiah Moves tomorrow
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Last Prediction:

NFI.

Bring it on

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Not as bad as TSN's mock draft, not even close lol. I mean, one guy has Ennis going to Boston at 6th. Ejim to Phoenix at 14th. Bachynski to Phoenix as well at 27th . Just a bunch of ridiculous/stupid picks. Do these guys even know what's going on? embarassing.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X