No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woj reporting that Orlando trades Aaron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and #56.

That's a weird trade. Terrible return for Afflalo, unless Orlando thinks Fournier is an All Star in the making or unless Afflalo requested a trade.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
      Woj reporting that Orlando trades Aaron Afflalo to Denver for Evan Fournier and #56.

That's a weird trade. Terrible return for Afflalo, unless Orlando thinks Fournier is an All Star in the making or unless Afflalo requested a trade.
      That is a terrible trade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• They have to be planning to flip tgat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thought on the Afflalo/Fournier trade: they'll get about a $5m trade exception out of it. This may be to set up a "Magic take on some salary from a team looking to clear cap space in exchange for being bribed with a pick" trade later today.

Comment

• http://o.canada.com/sports/basketbal...ng-free-agency

Don't know who his source is, but yeah

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Oh god not Contract Yeariza

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post

Young is young, he's only 18, he's the 3rd youngest in the draft behind Gordon and Vonleh. He screams potential to me.
                i saw a guy from Humber do that once, I think he's flipping burgers at Burger king now...... jussayin

Comment

• enjoy the draft insanity guys..... try to stay sane yourselves..... i tuned out after game 7.....im staying there.

Comment

Thought on the Afflalo/Fournier trade: they'll get about a $5m trade exception out of it. This may be to set up a "Magic take on some salary from a team looking to clear cap space in exchange for being bribed with a pick" trade later today.
                    Yeah, there will be another shoe to drop.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      i saw a guy from Humber do that once, I think he's flipping burgers at Burger king now...... jussayin

Was he 18 and a projected 1st round pick?
                      Myself (March 2014):
                      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• I'd love to see Raptors try and move up to draft Payton, and keep the 20th and draft Capela with that. Two potential key players in the future.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• well...I expect today to be among the most active in recent memory
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Thought on the Afflalo/Fournier trade: they'll get about a $5m trade exception out of it. This may be to set up a "Magic take on some salary from a team looking to clear cap space in exchange for being bribed with a pick" trade later today.
                            Affalo was a key piece in a Love trade, wasn't he?
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              well...I expect today to be among the most active in recent memory
                              I hope so, but I always feel let down when the day ends....

....at least from a Raptor perspective.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                                If cavs want Exum, they should trade down to 3rd with PHI and gain Thaddeus Young in the process. This way PHI get Wiggins, Bucks get Parker and Cavs get Exum, errbody happy.
                                I like this. I want Philly to get Wiggins.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X