No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the good news is with the affalo trade maybe we'll be able to trade for a decent player for next to nothing too
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• i really want milwaukee to get wiggins so they'll have Po and Wiggins and they'll just be the funnest team ever

seems like the cavs know what they're doing now though so who knows
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        well the good news is with the affalo trade maybe we'll be able to trade for a decent player for next to nothing too
        What do you mean?

Comment

• god damnit Masai just do something...anything...I want to see earth shattering changes that I never expected.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
            What do you mean?
            he means Denver just got a borderline allstar two way wing player for Evan Fournier and late second round pick...which is Tantamount to robbery...he was further suggesting that it would be nice if the Raptors could pull off an equal or greater level of highway robbery
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

i really want milwaukee to get wiggins so they'll have Po and Wiggins and they'll just be the funnest team ever

seems like the cavs know what they're doing now though so who knows
              Wiggins at the 2, Po at the 3, Henson at the 4 and Sanders at the 5 would make a heck of a tall line up haha.
              Myself (March 2014):
              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                What do you mean?
                I think he meant the price they paid for Affalo was pretty damn cheap... a late second and a former 20th pick project seems cheap to me.

EDIT: haaa.. thead beat me to the theory

Comment

• i mean, are we spoiled when we look back and think about what we got for Bargs (BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) or that MU somehow traded Rudy gay? Yes. But still. I want MOARRRRRRR
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

i mean, are we spoiled when we look back and think about what we got for Bargs (BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) or that MU somehow traded Rudy gay? Yes. But still. I want MOARRRRRRR
                    So true and I'm one of the more guilty I think.

Sometimes needs to remind myself it takes 2 to make a deal.

Ujiri is likely peddling all he can but other teams have different needs/wants/desires and, as evident in the Afflalo trade, likely trying to do their own thing as well.

Ohhhhhh but how I want another 1st. If Raps can come away with Capela and Ennis, I'm going to be over the moon. If they can get those two and Inglis...... wowzers.

Comment

• "@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Toronto in hunt to acquire Memphis' No. 22 pick tonight's draft but would have to take back Tayshaun Prince via trade to do so"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• "@ESPNSteinLine: Potential swap would send John Salmons and No. 59 to Memphis for Tayshaun Prince and No. 22 and put Raptors in range to pick Tyler Ennis"

Comment

• Wouldn't mind starting Tayshaun Prince, good defender.

Comment

• Sweeeeeeeet!

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                              "@ESPNSteinLine: Potential swap would send John Salmons and No. 59 to Memphis for Tayshaun Prince and No. 22 and put Raptors in range to pick Tyler Ennis"

That actually a good trade. Prince can be that veteran wing presence. Just hope he doesn't play as much as salmons did. Than it would be a terrible trade.
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• We could draft Capela at 20 and Ennis at 22

Comment

Working...
                                X