No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unrelated, but what's with hoopshype's Raptors rumours page still having an video (that auto-plays as soon as you open the page) about Drake's lint roller.

Comment

• I prefer this site to hoops hype

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/toronto-raptors
      Myself (March 2014):
      The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Hmm. With 20 and 22, I could see Ujiri going Capela at 20, plan for Ennis at 22, and if OKC snatches him up, taking Inglis or McDaniels at 22.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Continuity = Asset Accumulation

Too bad it is going to cost a 2nd round pick too.

Raps do have $3.2M to spend on draft picks too though.

Maybe they can get in to the 2nd round again?

The Knicks have just picked up an early 2nd rounder in the Chandler / Caldy deal
          Might be tough as Dolan likely has had a sequence piece of sw installed that identifies Masai then automatically hangs up.
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

• Hey if we get prince, is it the first time we have a guy with a ring on our team?
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• If we et prince we not going for ariza makes no sense. Ross ariza prince fields ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                Hey if we get prince, is it the first time we have a guy with a ring on our team?
                Hakeem.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DD or Ross has to be on their way out

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Hakeem.
                    Ummm...have we all forgotten about Zan Tabak!!

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Hakeem.
                      Tru we'll second than hahah
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        DD or Ross has to be on their way out

Why?

Prince?

He is awful now.... and I don't think awful is too strong.

6ppg, 3reb, 40% shooting, 29% 3pt, 56% ft (76% career!!!!)

This is all about the asset of a first round pick..... AND I LOVE IT.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Hmm. With 20 and 22, I could see Ujiri going Capela at 20, plan for Ennis at 22, and if OKC snatches him up, taking Inglis or McDaniels at 22.
                          You could also think that Ujiri will take Ennis at 20, and then is ok with Stokes if Capela is taken up by OKC.

I can see OKC taking Capela, but really, it would be a long term play as it doesn't fill a huge need for them at the moment. They have Ibaka, Collison and PJ3 all capable of playing PF. However, last year they were using Derek Fisher as a backup PG a lot as Reggie Jackson is more of a combo guard. I can see them having very real interest in Ennis in the short and long term.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Why?

Prince?

He is awful now.... and I don't think awful is too strong.

6ppg, 3reb, 40% shooting, 29% 3pt, 56% ft (76% career!!!!)

This is all about the asset of a first round pick..... AND I LOVE IT.
                            i don't think he's as awful as his stats last year make him out to be

really don't think he fit well there, and from what i understand didn't get consistent minutes

that said i don't think he'll have a return to form or anything and i do agree its all about the pick

just don't think he'll be awful
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              You could also think that Ujiri will take Ennis at 20, and then is ok with Stokes if Capela is taken up by OKC.

I can see OKC taking Capela, but really, it would be a long term play as it doesn't fill a huge need for them at the moment. They have Ibaka, Collison and PJ3 all capable of playing PF. However, last year they were using Derek Fisher as a backup PG a lot as Reggie Jackson is more of a combo guard. I can see them having very real interest in Ennis in the short and long term.
                              don't see OKC taking Capela, they'll probably take a scoring guy since that's what they need most
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                i don't think he's as awful as his stats last year make him out to be

really don't think he fit well there, and from what i understand didn't get consistent minutes

that said i don't think he'll have a return to form or anything and i do agree its all about the pick

just don't think he'll be awful
                                If he is not awful we can just call it a bonus!

Comment

Working...
                                X