The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    It's funny how BC used to talk every draft about how he tried to acquire another pick, Masai actually did it LMAO
    not yet boys, we're getting ahead of ourselves here

also, I'd be pretty damn happy if young fell to us.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• i don't really get the fall from grace for James Young

i'm not saying he's a game changer or anything, he is what he is, but i don't really get why he's falling so much
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I think Young is going to be really good ..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          i don't really get the fall from grace for James Young

i'm not saying he's a game changer or anything, he is what he is, but i don't really get why he's falling so much

Not sure how he scared them.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            i don't really get the fall from grace for James Young

James Young was in a minor car accident. Caused him to miss his last 5 workouts. He's OK. But may explain his recent draft slide

— Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider) June 26, 2014
            http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• I hope Raps can keep 37.

Greedy of me, I know.

However with the talk of international guys getting picked 20-30 by teams looking to stash and clear cap room, likely to be a surprise or two sitting at 37.

Comment

• Here's hoping if Ujiri can't trade for or buy another late first, he buys an early second instead. Clock's running out on trading that 3.2M in cash - use it or lose it Masai!
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cash + TPE for Dudley and LAC 1st?
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Don't think inglis would of fell to 37 anyways, but hope masai has another trick up his sleeve to grab a late first rounder ahead of OKC to grab inglis
                    "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• Its great to have some actual raptor news outside of pure speculation. The wait till summer league is gonna be rough haha
                      "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

• 59 for 8

BOoom!

Get 'er done Masai!

Comment

• If by 20 Ennis and Capela still haven't been picked, I'd make a call to OKC and ask them who they're picking, and if their pick was supposed to be Capela and they didn't have interest in Ennis I'd ask them if we could draft Ennis at 20, so the Canadian gets drafted by the Raptors and not Grizzlies, and ask them not to pick Capela, if not we could just draft Capela at 20 so we know they don't get him.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                            If by 20 Ennis and Capela still haven't been picked, I'd make a call to OKC and ask them who they're picking
                            And would you expect an answer?
                            Myself (March 2014):
                            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

wow Salmons is a superstar then

Comment

Working...
                                X