No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I stop thinking we drafted this guy...

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

LOOOOOL, Now, they want to get him !!!!! You could have had him at 20 you morons and picked up ur Brazilian chicken BBQ at 37 !!

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
        In Masai we trust For a Year, RR and fanatic fans praised this guy like he is hero ... First red flag was him being inactive during the trade deadline and now this

Get use to it and raise the F***ing Bar.
        You suck.

Comment

• pshh, you guys are all gonna eat crow in 4 years when he wins Rookie of the Year.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            This guy we drafted better be god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'll settle for good, but yeah..

Comment

• This is Masai swinging for a grand slam. The kid is just 18, but his wingspan is massive and his game seems to be really smooth. People on this site drool over Greek Freak, well, this is the new Greek Freak, except that he's Brazillian. Why not swing for the fences on this pick? It's not like this is a top-10 pick where they HAD to get this pick right. I applaud this move. I don't think he would have lasted that long. I trust Masai judgment over Bill Simmons or Jalen Rose.
              Last edited by MangoKid; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• Ujiri did say he wanted a big, defensive SF....

Well Bruno is definitely that...

I can't wait to see how this pans out

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

I did both.
                  I think the whole nba world was gooling
                  How the F did Shabbazz go 2 maimi..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    So some draft express assholes know more than Masai? fuck that. Let's let this shit work itself out and go from there. jeeeeeeezuz
                    LOOOOL, yes, we still trust MU Keep it up pal. more surprises to come soon

Comment

• I don't see how this is any different than Giannis. This guy is Giannis without the hype. Could pay off big.

Comment

• @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                          Get Bruno with 37 or 59 seriously Masai better explain himself
                          There couldn't have been a market for him. He worked out for NO NBA team. I mean, if the guy who does the International scouting for the NBA or ESPN or whatever is the only guy who's seen him and even he says he's two years away from being two years away from being able to play in the NBA...that's a second rounder. A late second rounder at that.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• This Bruno guy better be good
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              You suck.
                              You too

Comment

• Leo rautins just said there is more news to come!

Comment

Working...
                                X