• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has a 7'7 wingspan.. crazyyy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      There must have been at least a handful of GMs who had him on their radar. I mean cmon, do we really think that Masai wouldn't have waited until 37 if he thought that would have worked?
      I don't know. I honestly just don't know what to think at all. Like, AT ALL.

*I keep thinking that Masai must've been sure that someone like OKC or SAS was going to take him at 29 or 30.

Comment

• 4 years younger than Napier, that's huge.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          You don't know that so don't claim it's a definite. If the Raptors were willing to take him at 20 then there's a chance someone in the next 16 picks would take him.

Be honest. Did you ever hear about this guy prior to 9:00 this evening?

But you make a fair point nonetheless. I still believe that he was a very big question mark though, especially given that there is little info about him and the fact that he did not work out for any teams
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            Agreed, but honestly, this guy would have been there at 37 without question.

I think that is what is frustrating most of us here.

Honestly, this Bruno fellow has plenty of upside. Lets see how this unfolds. Either way, I just want our team to be successful.
            And you know he would have been there at 37, by how? If you like a guy, you take him.

Comment

• Lol in Capela's highlight video, they showed him contest a layup without even blocking it
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• So we gave him a promise??
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Are they preparing for a rebuild? What team looking to contend picks a guy who's going to help down not one, not two, not three, but four years down the line?!
                  I don't know, Spurs?

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                    Be honest. Did you ever hear about this guy prior to 9:00 this evening?

But you make a fair point nonetheless. I still believe that he was a very big question mark though, especially given that there is little info about him and the fact that he did not work out for any teams
                    NO, not at all.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                      Nope, there were NBA teams who scouted him, and I think he would've gone late second, but it sounds like Masai's thought of trading 37 for Ennis, or some sort of package, and by 59 Masai thinks he's probably gone, so he takes him at 20, and trades for Ennis. It's a reach, but that's all I can think of.
                      Are u here telling me that MU could not get a 2nd round pick in this draft and hence has to go and waste a 20th pick and get someone who would have been probably in late 30 to mid 40s in this draft. Come on Son

Comment

• I've been off the internet for awhile. Did I miss anything?

Comment

• they said Po wouldn't help a team out the gate
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Masai must have known another team wanted him in the late 1st. Only way the pick makes sense. Everyone saying he would have been there at 37 is just plain wrong.
                            Now we just need to trade for Ennis somehow.

Comment

• Ok, I say the next pick will be Walter Tavares!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

So we gave him a promise??

I guess it was us.

I like his upside. Dat 7"7' wingspan though. He's practically a peregrine falcon
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X