No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Miller was a walking corpse...one of the best shooters/scorers/players in the history of the NBA

Size doesn't really matter, as long as they are not held back by it

Comment

• Saw a bit of Lavine, not a ton, but one thing that really stuck out at me was this guy doesn't even know how to use his athleticism yet. Wait until he can get into the paint.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I want Toronto to be in the same position next year as phoenix is this year. Multiple first round picks from other teams so there is no worry about tanking because of your ability to retain the picks you have as they are or package picks/Assets to move up As you see fit. Not to mention some quality young players and a head coach that plays exciting ball and gets the most out of limited talent. We'll played phoenix well played. Now, why don't you give us one of your picks for Amir?
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Yeah at this point i'd be trying to gobble up 2015 picks. reality is a bunch of these guys are going to end up staying another year.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Not a guy who's likely on any draft radar, but mad respect to Syracuse's sophomore SG Trevor Cooney. Silky smooth catch and shoot after faking the baseline cut enough so that the screener doesn't even have to screen.

Credit to SI
            http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...onsin-badgers/
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• My personal 2nd round project to watch

Credit to SI

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Another beauty. Louisville's Russ Smith (currently projected at 36th overall in 2014)

Credit to SI

Comment

• Im ALLL for taking craft with a 2nd round pick, think he'd be a great development project to grow. Can see him being one of those steals in the 2nd round

Comment

• New Draft Express update today. Embid has climbed to 4th! As of now Raps at 7th which is Aaron Gordon.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2014/
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• add me to the bros that like craft. solid player.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        It would certainly help in theory.

However Durante has managed being rail thin.

Lavine is a talent.
                        Durant was also 6'10 with superior talent. Not hating on the kid, just saying he's a risky pick at this point in time

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                          New Draft Express update today. Embid has climbed to 4th! As of now Raps at 7th which is Aaron Gordon.

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2014/
                          So if we stay in this spot in the tank standings, we land Gordon (who I personally love). And it's only better from there. I'd say our situation looks pretty swell.

#tankon
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            So if we stay in this spot in the tank standings, we land Gordon (who I personally love). And it's only better from there. I'd say our situation looks pretty swell.

#tankon
                            Raptors currently sitting at 7th, but Knicks and Nets will essentially come up on the top at the end of the December. To me ONLY Utah clearly worst than the Raptors, the Kings after the trade with Gay may actually finish a better record than the Raptors, and to many surprises the Bucks will be better and it will be Raptors, Magic, Sixers and Bucks fighting for the top 3 draft orders. If we can recall the last lottery history, almost never happened that worst 3 record teams stays in top 3 after the lottery, it's funny almost in the past 10 years of ping pong balls, it's always one team out of the 3 worst records stays at the top 3 after the lottery. If we can stay around 3-6 we could be very lucky, if not we are getting Smart, or Exum, or Embiid at least.

Comment

• Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                              Raptors currently sitting at 7th, but Knicks and Nets will essentially come up on the top at the end of the December. To me ONLY Utah clearly worst than the Raptors, the Kings after the trade with Gay may actually finish a better record than the Raptors, and to many surprises the Bucks will be better and it will be Raptors, Magic, Sixers and Bucks fighting for the top 3 draft orders. If we can recall the last lottery history, almost never happened that worst 3 record teams stays in top 3 after the lottery, it's funny almost in the past 10 years of ping pong balls, it's always one team out of the 3 worst records stays at the top 3 after the lottery. If we can stay around 3-6 we could be very lucky, if not we are getting Smart, or Exum, or Embiid at least.
                              Toronto could very well be tied for 3rd fewest wins after tonight, possibly only 1 win ahead of the teams tied for the fewest!

Utah (5) @ Denver
                              Milwaukee (5) VS Chicago
                              Sacramento (6) @ Phoenix
                              NY (6) @ Boston

Philly (7) @ Toronto (7)

I fully expect Toronto to finish in the bottom-5 of the standings this season, possibly even if MU doesn't completely gut the team.

Comment

• Yeah Utah has looked a lot better with Burke in the lineup. There isn't a giant hole at PG anymore. Plus getting Evans and Rush back from injury really helps.

Bucks will get Sanders back pretty soon. That will be big.

Philly I think is still gonna be the worst.

Orlando is a big question mark too. I can't figure out yet what's gong on.
                                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                                X