The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben (UT) [via mobile]

Is there any truth to Noah Vonleh being preferred over Julius Randle rumors? Have GM's really soured on Randle's skill set?

Chad Ford
    (1:43 PM)

Some do. Vonleh is bigger and longer and has shown a more advanced perimeter game. But Randle is more of a beast in the paint offensively. Lately Vonleh has been the better rebounder. And he's younger. So yeah, there's an argument to made there. But right now we have Randle higher on the Big Board.

Best PF in draft?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Best PF in draft?
      I do like Vonleh more. I like his length, all-around skills, youth, and prospect that he could be a PF/C at the NBA level, giving lots of lineup flexibility.

Randle is polished, and a beast....but he's very much limited to being a full-time PF, and I don't think he can have the same defensive impact of Vonleh.

Comment

• 20. Kyle Anderson | PG | Toronto Raptors
        College: UCLA | Age: 20 | 6-9, 235
        The Raptors might need a point guard with the potential loss of impending free agent Kyle Lowry either at the trade deadline or at the end of the season. While Kyle Anderson doesn't necessarily look the part, he is 6-foot-9, can initiate offense and makes those around him better.

Do you guys believe Kyle Anderson can play the PG in the league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mr tyler ennis!! cuse won 58-56

Comment

• Tyler freakin Ennis. Wow

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
              Tyler freakin Ennis. Wow
              Just keeps playing his way up the draft ladder......sigh...

Comment

• amazing.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  20. Kyle Anderson | PG | Toronto Raptors
                  The Raptors might need a point guard with the potential loss of impending free agent Kyle Lowry either at the trade deadline or at the end of the season. While Kyle Anderson doesn't necessarily look the part, he is 6-foot-9, can initiate offense and makes those around him better.

There's only one 6'9 player that played PG in the history of the NBA. Magic Johnson. I don't think we'll see that again.

I see Anderson as a Lamar Odom type of player in the NBA. Stretch 4. Can play the 3 as well. Can handle the ball and shoot. And i think Anderson is a better shooter than Odom.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Tyler Ennis is ridiculous! Down one and he calmly runs up the court and drills a 30 footer! Now that's what you call poise!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      20. Kyle Anderson | PG | Toronto Raptors

He is extremely slow so how has no chance against Nba level PG's
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                        Tyler Ennis is ridiculous! Down one and he calmly runs up the court and drills a 30 footer! Now that's what you call poise!
                        From ESPN:

According to ESPN Stats and Info — and these are crazy numbers, so it’s probably best to be seated — in one-possession games in the final five minutes of regulation and overtime games this season, Ennis is 8-of-9 from the field and 14-of-14 from the free throw line with six assists and zero turnovers. On “game-tying or go-ahead plays,” he is 4-of-4 from the field and 8-of-8 from the line.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                          From ESPN:
                          Talk about the kid being cluth he is definatly in the running for Freshman of the year if the leader for it

Comment

• Tyler Ennis is the coolest man in college basketball. He’s cool even by cool standards. A bunch of really cool cucumbers once saw Tyler Ennis, realized they were lukewarm at best by comparison, and committed mass suicide by jumping sideways into a Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer. Several other-sides-of-pillows have spontaneously burst into flames when Tyler Ennis walks into a room. (He has to wear a helmet when he sleeps.) Formerly cool customers are now sweaty and gross because he exists. You can’t go into a department store without being disgusted.
                            http://grantland.com/the-triangle/ty...nd-shot-video/

Comment

• Hence the change in my avatar. Long live Tyler.
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• I can so get used to this:

“The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                                X