• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
    Big reason why what?
    Admitting DD had an actually skill set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      but but thAT means derozan has an elite skill GASP

Of course it does. Many of the greatest scorers to play basketball became successful in that aspect of the game simply because they knew how to draw fouls on their defenders.

In case you or anyone else didn't notice, there aren't too many players like Durant or Lebron, who can average 25+ ppg on an efficient fg%.

This past season, Derozan added the post up game and, instead of going for the fadeaway jumper all the time, he chose to get his defender in the air and draw the foul.

Anyways, this discussion should not be had in this thread.

Lately, Ive been watching a lot of Tyler Ennis highlights. He is quite the player. Its going to be very interesting to see what Masaii does this summer.

We can look back to 2007, and we all know of how Bryan Colangelo decided to bring in free agents on large contracts. This offseason is loaded with talented free agents, but so is this years' draft.

All in all, I just hope that Masaii makes decisions that will make this team even better for next season, and for the long run.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• I saw Bachynski's interview today. He seems like a smart guy. I want him at 59 bad!

BPA at 20, Inglis at 37, Bachynski at 59. Let's get er done.
        Last edited by stooley; Sat May 31, 2014, 10:18 PM.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          We can look back to 2007, and we all know of how Bryan Colangelo decided to bring in free agents on large contracts. This offseason is loaded with talented free agents, but so is this years' draft.

All in all, I just hope that Masaii makes decisions that will make this team even better for next season, and for the long run.
          I really don't think this year's free agency is gonna be that great. Monroe/Bledsoe/Duncan/Dirk/Miami3/Hayward are all staying. You've got some guys who are just BEGGING to be overpaid. Deng, Pierce and Gasol will probably get properly paid or underpaid for really good teams. Assuming Randolph and Gay opt in cuz, duh money, there's really only lance, gortat, thomas, ariza, bradley, turner, hawes... I mean, how many of those guys really deserve the money they're gonna get? Ariza is a contract year case, Lance is crazy, Gortat has never really done it before this season on a consistent level. Isiah Thomas will get paid right or under, because everyone underestimates him. Avery is gonna get matched unless someone wildly overshoots. Turner has been stats on a bad team most of his career. Hawes is a center who can hit a shot, which means hes getting paaaaid. I really don't see a lot of intriguing options for us to go for, unless it's Turner on a discount, Deng, or maybe Granger?
          @Boymusic66

Comment

• http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...petition-4579/

Elfrid Payton vs Elite competition
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This is the kid Toronto needs to grab.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Kyle-Anderson-6177/

I love guys that know how to play..... he knows how to play.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                This is the kid Toronto needs to grab.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Kyle-Anderson-6177/

I love guys that know how to play..... he knows how to play.
                Booo. Don't get fooled!

Anderson is one of the few guys who's game I just can't see being duplicated in the NBA.

Comment

• MU has lots of work to do. He has to prove that he can pick talent that late in the draft otherwise, we can never build through the draft.

Comment

• He's seemed to do decently. Faried at 22 was a find and a half. Fournier at 20 and Miller at 38 have provided good minutes so far.

Plus, only one guy of his has not had a double-digit minutes per game season. Not bad at all
                    Last edited by TSF; Sun Jun 1, 2014, 12:28 PM.
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                      MU has lots of work to do. He has to prove that he can pick talent that late in the draft otherwise, we can never build through the draft.
                      it's one of the things he's best known for...
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        this is a great piece, if anyone hasn't written it. the more i read and watch of Payton the more impressed i am with him.

i still don't think Lowry resigning is the slam dunk everyone else does and if he walks i expect MU to trade up to get one of Ennis/Payton
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Booo. Don't get fooled!

Anderson is one of the few guys who's game I just can't see being duplicated in the NBA.
                          fooled by what? The first NCAA player I have seen in years that actually thinks his way around the court. Wait till he has 2-3 years of being an adult, and some serious physical development.

Its wise to heed me words hahahahah

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            it's one of the things he's best known for...
                            Who are the people who drafted ?

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                              In case you or anyone else didn't notice, there aren't too many players like Durant or Lebron, who can average 25+ ppg on an efficient fg%.

This past season, Derozan added the post up game and, instead of going for the fadeaway jumper all the time, he chose to get his defender in the air and draw the foul.
                              I know it was sarcasm buddy. I've been sayings that forever
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                                Who are the people who drafted ?
                                Faried at #22 (Career 12 and 8), then the next year, Evan Fournier at #20 (8, 2.7, 1.5 in 20 minutes), Quincy Miller at 38 (4 and 3 in 15 last year), and İzzet Türkyılmaz at #50 (draft n stash). That's above average picking for those positions.
                                @Boymusic66

Comment

Working...
                                X