No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2014 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size length I see it but a lot of work needs to be done. Are we getting him this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
      You should read that post again We are basically now reaching and thinking maybe, based on some unconfirmed rumours, another team wanted to pick him at 30th ( 10 spot behind us) so we Jizzed our pants and got him early

That is SAD.
      What team do you actually cheer for? Clearly it isn't Toronto
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Good night boys

Comment

• Ennis deal not happening.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            Part of me hopes San Antonio was just scouting him so they could prank someone into taking him as a 1st round pick. Because that would be hilarious.

That part of me is not much fun at dinner parties.
            Me and that guy gotta go for beers

Comment

• TSN asking Ennis about Toronto rumours was about as awkward and poor form as could be
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• is he stashed or can he come this year?

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                  You like a Honda Civic but you font pay 50 k for it now, do you If you do, come by my house, I have a great deal for you.
                  Chances are, he wouldn't have been around at 37. Why leave it to chance? I trust Ujiri's basketball acumen. I believe this was the right call. Just because you don't know who the kid is doesn't give you the right to be ignorant and making fun of others - to which I'll give you a heads up on the issue and to cool your attitude. It's okay to disagree, but to make fun of others because of a different viewpoint than yours isn't right.

Comment

• heehee

again, and i mean this guys.....the draft is a gamble, out of the 14 lottery guys, 5 might be good, the others will be meh, average. At 20, you can gamble really, nobody left is better than what toronto already has..... so you do what he did, an dyou pick an 18 year old mystery.

I could care less really, I am thinking its fun, and it will be cool to see if he amounts to anything

Comment

• Even if he's not playing in the NBA for a while, will he still come to summer league?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

He would make total sense in 37 he is a 2nd rounder, dime a dozen The picks that are thrown into trades left and right and some how, MU decided to heck with it all, lets go at 20th it and take the night off Just like the trade deadlines ... The fans will be happy anyways.

Comment

• (Brazilian) KD in 2016!

You guys were right all along. I should never have doubted you. :P

Comment

• We're gonna get someone good at 37 with these random guys going in the 1st round pick

and also anyone know when Bruno is gonna come over
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Full draft express info in regards to Bruno:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Bruno-Caboclo-7279/

I hope Masaii isn't giving up on Ennis just yet.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Where do we watch the second round? Bell Fibre Op doesn't have NBATV

Comment

Working...
                                X