No announcement yet.

Raps Vs. Knicks (game thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy always showed decent skill man... dunno why it took this long for him to play. Nevertheless, hopefully now he'll be playin more.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• i hope somehow, harden acy and reggie evans all play on the same team someday

Comment

• Udrih's played really well today against us.

I can't believe World Peace averaged more points last season than Lowry though...

Comment

• statler wrote: View Post
          i hope somehow, harden acy and reggie evans all play on the same team someday
          and woodson coaches haha
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

• Buycks reminds me of myself playing my first highschool game. Couldn't get the ball to our wings without turning it over. It was a LONG night.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
              Buycks reminds me of myself playing my first highschool game. Couldn't get the ball to our wings without turning it over. It was a LONG night.
              Did you get any better through the high school basketball season? Please say yes lol

Comment

• ACY!!! Fear the beard!!!

Comment

• Quincy won this game.

Comment

• Acy.. 5 Min, 7 pts, 1 three, 1 block, 1 charge taken.
                    - Tim Leiweke

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Did you get any better through the high school basketball season? Please say yes lol
                      haha yes. It helped that our coach introduced more than the 3 plays we had going for game 1.

Comment

haha yes. It helped that our coach introduced more than the 3 plays we had going for game 1.
                        Let's hope Byucks' NBA season mirrors your high school basketball season haha

Comment

• Moral of the game: Our 3rd string is marginally less horrific than the Knicks 3rd string.

Comment

Moral of the game: Our 3rd string is marginally less horrific than the Knicks 3rd string.
                            Moral of the game: Acy needs to be in the 2nd unit and Fields should be in the 3rd unit

Comment

• mwp was in there.. guess he knows our 3rd string players now

Comment

• Acy needs a promotion.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X