Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Grantland Annual NBA League Pass Rankings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Grantland Annual NBA League Pass Rankings

    The Raptors are voted the thrid lease watchable team in the NBA (http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...ass-rankings):

    I have to agree with the assessment of the Raptors offence - I came very close to throwing a beer bottle at the TV every time Gay would take a few dribbles and actually back away from the three-point line, chewing up 5 to 10 seconds of the shot clock.

  • #2
    Yeah, the Raps are pretty awful to watch. Their O is definitely among the most pitiful in the league.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah.... it's pretty bad... really sloppy

      Comment


      • #4
        black angus wrote: View Post
        I have to agree with the assessment of the Raptors offence - I came very close to throwing a beer bottle at the TV every time Gay would take a few dribbles and actually back away from the three-point line, chewing up 5 to 10 seconds of the shot clock.
        Right there with you.
        And from what I've seen in the pre-season, he hasn't changed...

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd rather have bad O and great D. Great O and bad D is Triano-era ball and that was an eye sore.

          Casey needs to coach like he did in his first year. Just hope guys like Lowry and Gay can commit to that type of defense or else it's going to be a long year.

          Comment


          • #6
            planetmars wrote: View Post
            I'd rather have bad O and great D. Great O and bad D is Triano-era ball and that was an eye sore.

            Casey needs to coach like he did in his first year. Just hope guys like Lowry and Gay can commit to that type of defense or else it's going to be a long year.
            Couldn't we have good offense and good defense? You know, like good teams have?

            Comment


            • #7
              slaw wrote: View Post
              Couldn't we have good offense and good defense? You know, like good teams have?
              That would mean us being relevant... scary.

              Comment


              • #8
                Triano ball was still pretty to watch, even if they didn't win too much. I miss the amount of passing and Calderon to Amir pick and roll game.

                But, even if the offensive schemes are ugly to non-existent. You must really find dunking boring, if you don't like watching the Raptors.

                Comment

                Working...
                X