Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    wow philly 3-0
    Insane. I have no idea how they're doing it.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      wow philly 3-0
      Not yet!

Mcw Roy

Comment

• Many hiccups this quarter, but solid performance all around.

The 3rd should start with Lowry - Demar - Landry - Amir - Val

Throw Rudy in with the 2nd unit in the late 3rd and early 4th, Augustin - Ross - Rudy - Hansbrough - Amir
        3-pointer guards around Rudy who is ball dominant (so Augustin doesnt have to worry about running the offense) and a rebound heavy front line.

Give Amir a break at the start of the 4th, and play Val + Hansbrough, play Val the entire 4th, with Amir joining him in the last 6 minutes.

at 6 minutes sub Lowry, Demar, and Landry. Let Rudy sit out the last 6 minutes.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• We play Philly twice in the first 20 games and we were all considering them near-auto-wins. I think now we have to consider them potential losses.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            26 pts, 10 ast, 3 st for MCW.

wow. My mind goes to the night when BC traded our pick...
            Raps never would have had a shot at him

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              you mean smart vet right?
              If that's what you like calling him, fine. But Pachulia's reputation is pretty well known across the league. He's often mentioned as arguably the dirtiest player in the league.

Comment

• Wow. MCW... who wouldve guessed?
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                  We play Philly twice in the first 20 games and we were all considering them near-auto-wins. I think now we have to consider them potential losses.
                  Yup.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Raps never would have had a shot at him
                    We ended up having the 12th pick overall. MCW went 11th. If we had wanted him, we could have traded up easily enough.

Comment

• Them being 3-0 is very impressive, but they've been down big in all 3 games and they've all been close. I doubt Spencer Hawes will be hitting big shots on a consistent basis.

Comment

We ended up having the 12th pick overall. MCW went 11th. If we had wanted him, we could have traded up easily enough.
                        We traded the pick before the season even started, come on.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Them being 3-0 is very impressive, but they've been down big in all 3 games and they've all been close.
                          Two of their wins were over Miami and Chicago. Calling them out because those were close wins is a little nuts. I don't think anybody thinks Philly's run is sustainable in the long haul, but MCW is showing All-Star level talent here.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Wow. MCW... who wouldve guessed?
                            so glad I picked him up in fantasy after opening night.. wow 2 wins against supposedly championship contenders

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              We traded the pick before the season even started, come on.
                              Yes, that's sort of the point of asking "what if we hadn't traded the pick."

Comment

Yes, that's sort of the point of asking "what if we hadn't traded the pick."
                                To be fair, nobody in this organization would've been thinking that because we thought Lowry was our guy..
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X