Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
    Okay, my turn:

Where the f$$k is JV?

Raptors win.
    Casey gets fired.
    Lawson and Chandler and Faried are acquired.
    Rudy Gay going back to the West.
    Where the f$$k is JV?

Comment

• Good on Casey taking out Gay, he was supposed to be a tough hard nosed coach and he been soft on his star players from day 1.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        lol. ross for gay
        Casey grow some balls!
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
          This team is unwatchable with casey as the coach. Hopefully they keep him for the year so we can get a good pick.
          He is horrible.

Comment

• We'll never now how good Jonas is. He only plays in the first half of games, when there isn't much pressure

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Casey is the most small-ball addicted "D-first" coach ever, right?
              Oh man, Casey wants the D!

.... to work harder.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                Where the f$$k is JV?
                Who's JV?
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• @RaptorsMR @Raptors will JV average less mins as a soph? This is garbage. Apparently 17 reasons to buy season tix do not actually incl JV

Comment

• Not-so-bold prediction: JV doesn't play the rest of the game.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• [QUOTE=white men can't jump;242233]This lineup has not been working. Why not try to go big again? Could be the right way to suddenly expose the Bucks' small lineup.[/QUOTE
                      Because Casey is an idiot.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        We'll never now how good Jonas is. He only plays in the first half of games, when there isn't much pressure
                        We'll find out in 2018 when he'll sign with new team.

Comment

• Swing the ball Lowry! Holy shit, guys on here that want to win the game on their own.. Lowry, Rudy.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                            This team is unwatchable with casey as the coach. Hopefully they keep him for the year so we can get a good pick.
                            I don't know if I can take another year of Casey if it stays like this.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              @RaptorsMR @Raptors will JV average less mins as a soph? This is garbage. Apparently 17 reasons to buy season tix do not actually incl JV
                              MU needs to fire Casey now.

Comment

• I am convinced Casey has some kind of learning disorder or something. Can someone please make a case why the Raps should keep this fool?

Comment

Working...
                                X