Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - Milwaukee Bucks 90 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Derozan with a pretty decent stat line. 17pts, 6rbs, 5ast
    I think he had a +17 PER too! Good all around game from Derozan! I liked that Rudy calmed down a back a bit and hit the boards HARD!! Good gritty win for our Raptors!

I thought Dwane Casey did a good job of finding the best mix of players for us today. Many will be upset about JV's playing time, but we got the win and small ball seemed to work for us today...especially with Landry Fields playing so well. I'm starting to see the old Landry.... Looks like he's got his nba confidence back! I love it!

Comment

• I thought they did a decent job of sharing the ball most of the night. Its a huge step forward compared to last night

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        I think he had a +17 PER too! Good all around game from Derozan! I liked that Rudy calmed down a back a bit and hit the boards HARD!! Good gritty win for our Raptors!

I thought Dwane Casey did a good job of finding the best mix of players for us today. Many will be upset about JV's playing time, but we got the win and small ball seemed to work for us today...especially with Landry Fields playing so well. I'm starting to see the old Landry.... Looks like he's got his nba confidence back! I love it!
        I'm scared to see small ball for the long stretches.. One time it's +15, couple mins later +5.

------------------------------------------------

Derozan looks like mature player. His legs looked a bit tired, but he was fighting, trying to help this team win.

I'm not mad at all about JV's playing time, but Casey just said in interview that JV isn't ready for small ball, well.. then I can tell you he'll never be if he stays on the bench.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I hate this team. I don't even care that they won. I hate how they play.
          The truth finally comes out! And it just so happens your a pro-tanker too... Fake fans need not follow this team. YES I said it!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Not crazy about the Raps offense. They just go iso all game. No ball movement. Shot selection is brutal. Reminds me a lot of the Kevin O'neill Raps team. Just give the ball to Vince and get out of the way.

And am i the only one that feels this team plays better when Fields is on the floor, Rudy on the bench?
            Nope

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Nope
              When Rudy is on the floor, it feels like moving ball isn't possible as the ball stucks at his hands all the time.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                When Rudy is on the floor, it feels like moving ball isn't possible as the ball stucks at his hands all the time.
                Except when he tries to dribble penetrate, and then he loses it. 0 AST, 5 TOs.....not acceptable.

Comment

• Another great game from Fields

Dude's got great court vision and has underrated handles. Next to Demar i'd say he's been the best wing.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• DeRozan played well.

Struggled on o but contributed in many other areas.

Can he consistently do that? Up to this point in career it is a no

Comment

• Casey did a great job coaching tonight by pulling out Gay when it counted the most, and leaving JV on the bench to play small ball as a response to the Bucks.

Comment

The truth finally comes out! And it just so happens your a pro-tanker too... Fake fans need not follow this team. YES I said it!
                        I hate this specific Raptor team, as they exist at this moment. I don't like how they play. And the inarguable point is: this team, as they play now, is, at their peak, a team that gets swept 4-0 in the first round. If that's what you want from your Raptors, God help you.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Raps blew 13 point lead. No excuse for no JV in fourth. Blew 16 point lead vs celtics. Credit for winning but good teams avoid close games. Raps not there yet.
                          Does Jonas have the speed to stick with the other teams when they play small ball? With the help defense on this team? I don't think so until the Raps tighten it up or decide to play Fields out there instead of Rudy for the last 4 minutes.

Comment

...especially with Landry Fields playing so well. I'm starting to see the old Landry.... Looks like he's got his nba confidence back! I love it!
                            Should change his name to Money Fields.

Comment

• unwatchable.

Comment

• Frustrating to watch because this team have so much talent. Their offense is just tough to watch. Rudy Gay needs to wake the fuck up and realize that basketball is a TEAM game.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X