Houston - L
    Memphis - L
    Chicago - W
    Portland - W
    Philly - W
    Washington - W
    Brooklyn - L
    Miami - L

Indiana and Chicago game could go either way i think.
    Last edited by The Great One; Wed Nov 6, 2013, 04:35 AM.
    Mamba Mentality

2nd game of a back-to-back tonight on the road. Although we won in Milwaukee already, wouldn't surprise me to see a stinker tonight vs. Bobcats....especially when factoring the potential lack of focus after getting pumped for the Heat 24 hrs earlier.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      2nd game of a back-to-back tonight on the road. Although we won in Milwaukee already, wouldn't surprise me to see a stinker tonight vs. Bobcats....especially when factoring the potential lack of focus after getting pumped for the Heat 24 hrs earlier.
      Better win tonight, you don't want to go below .500 with this schedule on the way:

Indiana
      Utah
      Houston
      Memphis
      Chicago
      Portland

Good god. Lose tonight and we could be looking at your 2-9 Toronto Raptors. Deja vu.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Better win tonight, you don't want to go below .500 with this schedule on the way:

Indiana
        Utah
        Houston
        Memphis
        Chicago
        Portland

Good god. Lose tonight and we could be looking at your 2-9 Toronto Raptors. Deja vu.
        Not trying to poke fun, but going 2-9 could be the best thing to happen to this franchise for years to come. I guarantee Masai won't wait 45 days to start stripping this roster with that kind of a horrid start.

Comment

For what its worth, Bobcats are on back to backs aswell.

Comment

Memphis I think is a W they have been playing absolutely terrible defense and the rotations for that team are puzzling! How they played in Pre season is how they play for real.

A coach is that important people.

Comment

Boston - W
              Atlanta - L
              Milwaukee - W
              Miami - L
              Charlotte - W
              Indiana - L
              Utah - W
              Houston - L
              Memphis - L
              Chicago - L
              Portland - L
              Philly - W
              Washington - W
              Brooklyn - L
              Miami - L

6 and 9 by the end of November sounds about right, but if Washington finds their groove again I think 5 and 10 is as likely.

Comment

No game for Toronto is easy.

The mediocre and bottom feeders actually come in to the game thinking the game is winnable.

I guarantee Charlotte, Utah, Washington, and Phily coaching staff will be pushing the game as a must win.

Comment

I'm 5-0 so far after the Charlotte game.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...edule-play-out
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!

Comment

I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!
                      Mr. FUTURE-SEE-ER!

Do you see a similar scenario playing out on Friday/Saturday? Raps pumped for Indiana only to lay an egg versus Utah?

I can guarantee you two things about Utah:
                      1) They are entering the game thinking it will be a win,
                      2) Hayward will pull a Henderson: another guy using DeRozan's contract as a measuring stick of their own worth who was denied an extension because it was deemed his worth was not comparable to DeRozan. Henderson put on a clinic of DD's game last night; beat him at his own game.

Comment

I can't actually see the future...

Comment

Exxxxxcellent.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Mr. FUTURE-SEE-ER!

Do you see a similar scenario playing out on Friday/Saturday? Raps pumped for Indiana only to lay an egg versus Utah?

I can guarantee you two things about Utah:
                            1) They are entering the game thinking it will be a win,
                            2) Hayward will pull a Henderson: another guy using DeRozan's contract as a measuring stick of their own worth who was denied an extension because it was deemed his worth was not comparable to DeRozan. Henderson put on a clinic of DD's game last night; beat him at his own game.
                            The Utah game actually scares me more now than it did before the season. Kanter and Favors are both capable of going beast mode. Haywood is better than DD or Gay and we are going to get a first hand demonstration of what a well-rounded player can do for a team. The only light I can see is that the Utah PG spot is a disaster until Trey Burke returns from injury.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

1. Love the avatar.
                              2. Does that almanac show who is our leading scorer in 2016? Wiggins perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X