Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey is my idol.
    Not commiting a foul was obviously stupid but do not forget the fact that he did not call a time out during game-changing 11-0 run in the 3rd, when we went from plus 4 to -7.
    Also, non-rotation guys (Daye and Stone) geting 12 minnutes and contributing with 0 points with 0-2fg.
    This has to be his last job in the league.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
      MKG has shot 57% from the free throw line this year, and yet we did not want to put him on the line in a high pressure situation.

The fuck Casey?
      Guy doesn't know Jason from Freddy Krueger. That right there told me all I needed to know about this "coach".

Comment

• I wonder if some injury will surface/pop-up that explains Gay's play. The usual excuses will start coming out I'm sure. To bad they used the eye surgery excuse on the Raptors fans already.. should have saved that tid bit for later in the season.

Comment

• http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptorslive

Casey interview on the way..

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Me too! Oh well all the tankers should be happy.
            The "tankers" wanted a proper rebuild: trade Rudy and Kyle and others away for prospects and picks, admit this season was lost, and concentrate on young talent, but a lot of people here disagreed because they felt that the team was either a playoff lock or that the talent here needed to be "evaluated" like suddenly we were going to find that Terrence Ross shits pure gold or something.

But now Masai will have to over-deliver on his wizard GM hype to get anything more than expirings at this point; that is how badly the Raptors are playing. MAYBE a coaching switch can give us some momentum back, enough that we can get trade value.

Comment

• Soooo... blow it up? We lost to the fucking Bobcats who were without Al Jefferson, that's pathetic.
              Oh well, at least Demar hit two three's... that helps my fantasy team.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• off topic but Vucevic just put 30/21 stat line. Nice.

Comment

• Karl Marx. wrote: View Post
                    Casey is my idol.
                    Not commiting a foul was obviously stupid but do not forget the fact that he did not call a time out during game-changing 11-0 run in the 3rd, when we went from plus 4 to -7.
                    Also, non-rotation guys (Daye and Stone) geting 12 minnutes and contributing with 0 points with 0-2fg.
                    This has to be his last job in the league.
                    LMAO ahahahaha. Oh Casey. Who ever even dares hiring him after us is crazier than he is. Well I give up on this team already because we clearly won't win much thing season with Casey as the coach for sure.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Just a couple of minor tweaks and a new coach and we're ready to be contenders. No need to tank here at all.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                        The "tankers" wanted a proper rebuild: trade Rudy and Kyle and others away for prospects and picks, admit this season was lost, and concentrate on young talent, but a lot of people here disagreed because they felt that the team was either a playoff lock or that the talent here needed to be "evaluated" like suddenly we were going to find that Terrence Ross shits pure gold or something.

But now Masai will have to over-deliver on his wizard GM hype to get anything more than expirings at this point; that is how badly the Raptors are playing. MAYBE a coaching switch can give us some momentum back, enough that we can get trade value.
                        I know for my end, the waiting had a lot to do with most guys last year having bad years even for themselves....Gay and Lowry being chief among those. So the hope was that if their value didn't shoot up, it would at least be higher than last year. Of course, I wasn't ready for Dwane Casey's "let's misuse everybody" system.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          Soooo... blow it up? We lost to the fucking Bobcats who were without Al Jefferson, that's pathetic.
                          Oh well, at least Demar hit two three's... that helps my fantasy team.
                          fg 31% does not help

Comment

• Laughable how bad the coaching is. Just WOW.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With how terrible Rudy is playing I wouldn't doubt if we ultimately get a worse player than Ed Davis for him.

Comment

• Casey can't answer directly to JV question!!! This is a bit embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                                X