Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Toronto Raptors 90 - Charlotte Bobcats 92 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said ideally you would want to go to him more. How can you go to a player who spent every minute of the 4th quarter on the bench?

Comment

• "Tyler had it going, Amir had it going, even JV had it going, but you know Tyler and Amir had it going so...." great answer to a question regarding JV in the fourth

Comment

• LMAO Casey answers every question so stupidly that it just confirms he's an idiot. He can never give a good answer as to why Jonas doesn't get enough touches or enough minutes. I hope Masai gets rid of Casey just for that alone. I remember Masai didn't like George Karl because he would never play McGee.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
          MKG has shot 57% from the free throw line this year, and yet we did not want to put him on the line in a high pressure situation.

The fuck Casey?
          Casey is incompetent and needs to go.

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
            "Tyler had it going, Amir had it going, even JV had it going, but you know Tyler and Amir had it going so...." great answer to a question regarding JV in the fourth
            Except that in crunch time he went small again. So it's not like he made a point of playing big even though all 3 of his bigs were arguably their 3 best players on the night.

Comment

• Casey said they didn't feel like they needed to foul with the 1.9s clock differential. Hoped to get the stop, rebound, timeout.

Am i the only one who find this ridiculous?? because if there's a miss shot. The Raptors have to rebound the ball CLEANLY if not then the time will expire and that's what happened.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Casey said they didn't feel like they needed to foul with the 1.9s clock differential. Hoped to get the stop, rebound, timeout.

Am i the only one who find this ridiculous?? because if there's a miss shot. The Raptors have to rebound the ball CLEANLY if not then the time will expire and that's what happened.
                He thought they can force 24-second violation. I mean it's possible for sure, but cmon...

Casey got great tanking skills.

Comment

• Casey's the best tank commander EVER! Loving it.
                  "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                  - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• And oh another thing. Another PATHETIC performance from Kyle Lowry. Guy continues to prove what ive been saying in this board for over a year now that he's a BACKUP PG at best.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      fg 31% does not help
                      What would Sam Mitchell say to that? We just gotta make shots. Lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        He thought they can force 24-second violation. I mean it's possible for sure, but cmon...

Casey got great tanking skills.
                        Wow. That's even worse.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          LMAO Casey answers every question so stupidly that it just confirms he's an idiot. He can never give a good answer as to why Jonas doesn't get enough touches or enough minutes. I hope Masai gets rid of Casey just for that alone. I remember Masai didn't like George Karl because he would never play McGee.
                          He is an idiot. Let Dallas have him back.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Wow. That's even worse.
                            I'm not sure, but I think Raps were out of timeouts, right?

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2013/...90-bobcats-92/

Comment

• Would it be too much for me to say that I think Dwane Casey might actually be a worse coach than Jay Triano? Call me crazy but lately he has looked BAD. He is bad at the most common sense things such as rotations and timeouts. At least Triano was a pretty good offensive coach. Other than in the lock out season Dwane's team have been bad BOTH offensively and defensively. Also Casey has enough talent on this team to be a playoff team. Yes we have players that have a lot of flaws but trust me if we had a really good coach they would look better than this for sure.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• LOL they're both terrible.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X