Everyone With A Tank Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new avatar test
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      It doesn't even matter what her face looks like! :P
      When you're poking at the fire you ain't looking at the mantle piece.

Comment

• Great night for tankers:

Washington
        Cleveland
        Brooklyn
        Utah
        Milwaukee

all winners.

Currently there are just six teams with less wins than Toronto (6) and Utah/Milwaukee have 3 wins. Of those teams with less wins than Toronto, NY-BKN are among them. They might not win any championships but it is only a matter of time before they at least become respectable. In Cleveland, Bynum had a coming out party last night: 30 minutes, 20 points, 10 rebounds, 5 blocks. If that continues.....

If the Raptors keep this team, then yes, that is likely not going to matter. However if some trades are made.....

It is definitely not too late to tank.

Successful tanking doesn't require the worst record in the league.

Comment

• It sounds awful but maybe we can have a gallery within the forum where they submit their best tank renditions? A separate page rather than inline posts.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• To answer the forthcoming question, yes there is still room on the tankwagon. If that game doesn't sway you, I fear nothing will.

Tank on my friends.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              To answer the forthcoming question, yes there is still room on the tankwagon. If that game doesn't sway you, I fear nothing will.

Tank on my friends.
              The only thing it swayed me to was the "Fire Ujiri" bandwagon.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
                The only thing it swayed me to was the "Fire Ujiri" bandwagon.
                Welcome to troll status, peanutwoozle.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Welcome to troll status, peanutwoozle.
                  What has he done to deserve the title of "good GM?"

Comment

What has he done to deserve the title of "good GM?"
                    Well he is the reigning Executive of the Year...so there's that.

He hasn't made any mistakes yet (that we know of), so calm down, have a drink and enjoy the show.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Well he is the reigning Executive of the Year...so there's that.

He hasn't made any mistakes yet (that we know of), so calm down, have a drink and enjoy the show.
                      it's easy to make no mistake when you only make 1 major move while the others are meh moves at best, and he has made a mistake, holding onto Casey for this long qualifies.

and you know who else has an EOY, Bryan Colangelo, and where is he, that's right, unemployed.
                      Last edited by peanutwoozle; Wed Dec 4, 2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• How old are you bud? I only ask because pro sports isnt a kids game when youre talking management. If all you see are wins and losses, youll never understand.

Comment

it's easy to make no mistake when you only make 1 major move while the others are meh moves at best, and he has made a mistake, holding onto Casey for this long qualifies.

and you know who else has an EOY, Bryan Colangelo, and where is he, that's right, unemployed.
                          Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make, a subtlety that Colangelo never learned.

Comment

• I think the biggest mistake Colangelo made was his idea about making the Raptors into an international/European team, so far none of the internationals has been successful,and none of them worked. Pretty much the only way to success in this league today is building through the draft, Ujiri got mid-rounders Lawson and Faried in his resume, he was the perfect candidate that knows how to build a team through draft. I don't want to start this debate, but man now I am really regret we shoudl get Andre Drummond over Ross, even we have two centers we can trade one, probably JV for a top first round draft pick this year.
                            Axel wrote: View Post
                            Sometimes the best moves are the ones you don't make, a subtlety that Colangelo never learned.

Comment

• Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                              I think the biggest mistake Colangelo made was his idea about making the Raptors into an international/European team, so far none of the internationals has been successful,and none of them worked. Pretty much the only way to success in this league today is building through the draft, Ujiri got mid-rounders Lawson and Faried in his resume, he was the perfect candidate that knows how to build a team through draft. I don't want to start this debate, but man now I am really regret we shoudl get Andre Drummond over Ross, even we have two centers we can trade one, probably JV for a top first round draft pick this year.
                              Garbo was working until that leg injury changed everything. Anthony Parker was a great value player.

Comment

• Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                                I think the biggest mistake Colangelo made was his idea about making the Raptors into an international/European team, so far none of the internationals has been successful,and none of them worked. Pretty much the only way to success in this league today is building through the draft, Ujiri got mid-rounders Lawson and Faried in his resume, he was the perfect candidate that knows how to build a team through draft. I don't want to start this debate, but man now I am really regret we shoudl get Andre Drummond over Ross, even we have two centers we can trade one, probably JV for a top first round draft pick this year.
                                He never built a team in his life. He just maintained one.

Comment

Working...
                                X