Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Chicago Bulls 96 - Toronto Raptors 80 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
    nah, guys just accept it none of the shots are falling , where actually a good team
    None of my shots were falling at rec ball last night. I know I'm a great player though! Don't listen to what the stats and just general reason says! I'm an NBA caliber player, it just hasn't happened for me yet!

Comment

• Sometimes Raps make teams look real bad. This is a top 3 team in the East... just making us look ugly. Chalk one up for the L column!

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        As much I support a tank, I don't support us making an absolute fool of ourselves...
        Its gameslike this and the KObe 81 which gives this franchise the rep they have.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
          Don't understand why I'm still watching
          You are a real fan

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            Its gameslike this and the KObe 81 which gives this franchise the rep they have.
            Nobody else will remember this one or any one in between. It's bad for us but just another L to everyone else IMO. *Fan-wise*

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
              F-ugly... so the tank is back on then?
              No the raptors are just showing what they are:

A bubble playoff team with shitty coaching.

Comment

• Well at least Demar is heating up. That last 2 minutes of 3rd quarter has been the most exciting thing in this whole game...

Comment

• Well, at least DeMar has been contributing to my fantasy team these last couple minutes..
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• To be honest, I feel like I'm watching 4 random Raptors fans and Demar playing against the Bulls...

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                      Well, at least DeMar has been contributing to my fantasy team these last couple minutes..
                      1 reb, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 66%FT

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        1 reb, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks
                        27 points is good enough for me.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          Well at least Demar is heating up. That last 2 minutes of 3rd quarter has been the most exciting thing in this whole game...
                          Dont want to shit on DD but really no number of points by any player in a game like this is worth much on the scale of worthwhile. Now do the same in a big game with pressure and in crunch time and then we can really revel in the numbers.

Comment

• lol Demar looks like he's ready to punch someone! Good to see Casey benching Gay and Val for being horrible offensively and defensively though...

Comment

• I thought JV had more Rebs than 8

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Dont want to shit on DD but really no number of points by any player in a game like this is worth much on the scale of worthwhile. Now do the same in a big game with pressure and in crunch time and then we can really revel in the numbers.
                                Never said it make this game worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X