No announcement yet.

GT: TOR Raptors @ PHI 76ers: MCW Drops a Quadruple Double on T.dot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn 3/3 from 3 for Demar. Should help his already improved 35% from 3.

Comment

Goddam Hawes' nose!
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Sixers can't defend perimeter at all. And we're up only by couple points.
        So? Demar and Rudy are moving the ball out of double teams which is their biggest weakness early on in the season. Maybe playing a bad perimeter D team is what they need to see the benefits of moving the ball.

Comment

yousefelso wrote: View Post
          So? Demar and Rudy are moving the ball out of double teams which is their biggest weakness early on in the season. Maybe playing a bad perimeter D team is what they need to see the benefits of moving the ball.
          It's much easier to move the ball when their perimeter defense is messed up. Even if your eyes need surgery - you will see wide open dude near 3 point line.

But yes, it's fun when raps are moving the ball.

Comment

Thread title needs to be changed. DISRESPECT!

Comment

Tank nation has missed you Rudy!

Comment

gay comes in and chucks it

Comment

Hansbrough's inability to finish is annoying.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

This is exactly why we shouldn't be actively looking trade DeMar (or TRADE FOR WHATEVER WE CAN GET like I've seen some people suggest). He's lethal when taking shots from effective spots, that's why I think he can be an excellent 3rd option after we acquire some stars via our tank down the line. Not to mention that 9.5M is a very solid price for a 3rd option scorer.

Comment

Where's fields? He was playing so well in the first few games. Although I'm not sure who's minutes he'd take, I want to see him on the court.

Comment

JV with a touch?

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                          This is exactly why we shouldn't be actively looking trade DeMar (or TRADE FOR WHATEVER WE CAN GET like I've seen some people suggest). He's lethal when taking shots from effective spots, that's why I think he can be an excellent 3rd option after we acquire some stars via our tank down the line. Not to mention that 9.5M is a very solid price for a 3rd option scorer.
                          I agree with this but I know Derozan would not be down to stay here through a tank. He's said many times he's tired of losing.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Gay dishing it tonight

Comment

Rudy with season-high in assists.

Comment

what channel is thi son?

Comment

Working...
                                X