Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th seed in the East? Atlantic Division Leaders? Check and Check!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
    Don't expect to get assets back in a trade for players that constantly get bashed.
    If you want proof of how wrong this comment is, please see the Everything Bargnani thread for the past 3 years.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      If you want proof of how wrong this comment is, please see the Everything Bargnani thread for the past 3 years.
      Then tell me who has use for a useless 17Mil SF.

Comment

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. Is the answer the Raptors?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Now for all those throwing "hate" at me about DeRozan, this is an example of hate.

Rudy is not ideal for Toronto.
          He is far from useless.

Comment

I don't even know what this is supposed to mean. Is the answer the Raptors?
            I want to know which team(s) you think have a use for a useless SF making 17Mil. It's like trying to find a taker for Mark Madsen or Rafael Araujo if they were making that much.

Comment

I want to know which team(s) you think have a use for a useless SF making 17Mil. It's like trying to find a taker for Mark Madsen or Rafael Araujo if they were making that much.
              I really don't think you are making much sense. You complain that the negative chatter on here will bring down the value of our players, then somehow devolve into trade scenarios involving Rafael Araujo at $17M?

Comment

I really don't think you are making much sense. You complain that the negative chatter on here will bring down the value of our players, then somehow devolve into trade scenarios involving Rafael Araujo at $17M?
                That's what everyone else seems to think about him on here, that he is that useless.

Comment

Been trolling all day. I think we can agree that Rudy Gay is a little better than Araujo
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

That's what everyone else seems to think about him on here, that he is that useless.
                    He's more of a really bad fit on our team (we've always known this)
                    "Bruno?
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                      He's more of a really bad fit on our team (we've always known this)
                      That's why he has zero value.

Masai calls up random GM

Masai: Hello, I would like to offer you Rudy Gay, what would you like to offer?

Random GM: I can't offer you much you know

Masai: Why not?

Random GM: He can't be that valuable to you if he doesn't fit with you, so why should we give up something of value for him?

Comment

Masai calls up random GM

Random GM: He can't be that valuable to you if he doesn't fit with you, so why should we give up something of value for him?
                        lol oh man, what a simplistic view.

Comment

Masai calls up random GM

Analysis in a vacuum.

With that logic how does any trade happen?

Comment

Masai calls up random GM

Because we know he brings more value than that to you, and the other team down the road are offering closer to what they believe is his true value.

This is how markets are set.
                            "Bruno?
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                              Because we know he brings more value than that to you, and the other team down the road are offering closer to what they believe is his true value.

This is how markets are set.
                              then they'll lowball and try to steal.

Comment

then they'll lowball and try to steal.
                                Then we don't make the trade unless they come up. If they truly do value Rudy at that "higher" value, whatever that may be, they will. Have you ever negotiated anything before? This is bartering 101.
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X