No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 98 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demar won't survive tanking mate. He's the only player to go up these past 5 years. He wouldn't make it.

I'd rather trade him thank see him tank with us.

Comment

• I Want him to stay, but I think he deserves to play somewhere better. Only because by the time we can contend, he will have wasted 7 years or so.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lIu7RXQjGY
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I like this from demar I remember him saying that he hates watching the playoffs from his home every year. He deserves to make the playoffs. THIS IS WHY WE CANT TANK ALL YOU TANKERS. Plus these guys need playoff experience. I would rather make the playoffs for guys like jv demar Ross and th so we can reward them with playoff experience for years to come.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• This team is horrible. Cant wait to see what changes are made because I can even watch this shit anymore. I have said it before and I said it when they were winning. The quality of basketball here is poor. Watching just about any other team on League Pass and you get some entertaining basketball. No entertainment watching this crap. I am not a real fan though so I might just wait till they make a move before I watch again.

Comment

• That was nice of Shaw, and also a little odd. It's almost like he knows a trade is coming...

Comment

• Very weird. The link just takes you to a generic article about the game. If you go to the star website, the headline describes it but it is the same article

Comment

• So the one thing that gives me hope about this team from watching today's game: knowing that Ujiri was responsible for building much of the team on the other side of the ball; playing 10 players deep with each of those guys getting nearly 20 minutes, that's impressive depth. I'd love to see that sort of depth here someday.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                    That was nice of Shaw, and also a little odd. It's almost like he knows a trade is coming...
                    "It's okay DeMar, we all think that Rudy makes stupid decisions too."
                    OG is our king

Comment

• I wasn't around earlier to collect my Nostradamus points but I think I can recall someone (Me) saying that Hansbrough would be the eventual starter. I want everyone to send me five dollars.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• i don't get it
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I think he was just complementing him but DeMar was too frustrated.

Comment

• i didn't watch the game and have no context on what happened
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                              I think he was just complementing him but DeMar was too frustrated.
                              I believe he was telling DeMar to just forget about it, because there seemed to be some altercation with the Denver bench. Don't know for sure though.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                                I believe he was telling DeMar to just forget about it, because there seemed to be some altercation with the Denver bench. Don't know for sure though.
                                ah, ok
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X