No announcement yet.

Game #16: Toronto Raptors 98 - Denver Nuggets 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In unrelated news, but also from today, Kevin Durant had an unbelievable game against the Wolves. Just ridiculous....

32 pts, 12 ast, 10 boards (2/8), 4 stls, 4 blks...and only 2 turnovers. Freakin insane.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      In unrelated news, but also from today, Kevin Durant had an unbelievable game against the Wolves. Just ridiculous....

32 pts, 12 ast, 10 boards (2/8), 4 stls, 4 blks...and only 2 turnovers. Freakin insane.
      + Reddick and A Davis out with broken hand.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        In unrelated news, but also from today, Kevin Durant had an unbelievable game against the Wolves. Just ridiculous....

Since they started keeping track of blocks and steals officially in the 70's nobody has put up a line like that. The closest is Jordan in the late 80's had a game of 30 pts 10 rebs, 10 asts, 4 stls and 4 blks.

I didn't watch the game but as soon as a torrent comes up I'm going to watch it. Imagine being at that game...
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Reddick was having one hell of a time @ Clips. Ray Allen like season.

Comment

• I just watched footage of the Detroit game, the NBA employed guy states "drummond has 31 points and 19 rebounds, nobody has been able to put up stats like that since the 70's" fucking NBA, somewhere out there Kevin Love is saying what the fuck.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
              I just watched footage of the Detroit game, the NBA employed guy states "drummond has 31 points and 19 rebounds, nobody has been able to put up stats like that since the 70's" fucking NBA, somewhere out there Kevin Love is saying what the fuck.
              Or Dwight Howard. Or Shaq. Or C-Webb. Or Ewing. Or Larry Bird. Or any of the other dozens of players who have had a 30 point/20 rebound game over the last 25 years.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                Or Dwight Howard. Or Shaq. Or C-Webb. Or Ewing. Or Larry Bird. Or any of the other dozens of players who have had a 30 point/20 rebound game over the last 25 years.
                I think officially, Hakeem was the last to do it, so likely late 90's. Still impressive.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                  If you include the six steals then it's different. Axel's correct about Hakeem.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Anyone care to defend JV for letting him make Mozgov get whatever he wanted last night? anyone? everyones just going to let that slide like it never happened?

*** Terrible JV is RAW he'll get better no doubt but people hes a project, Nets it was Blatche ok fair enough... but MOZGOV? NBA's favorite Poster boy? went Hakeem on JV ridiculous.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Anyone care to defend JV for letting him make Mozgov get whatever he wanted last night? anyone? everyones just going to let that slide like it never happened?

*** Terrible JV is RAW he'll get better no doubt but people hes a project, Nets it was Blatche ok fair enough... but MOZGOV? NBA's favorite Poster boy? went Hakeem on JV ridiculous.
                      Perhaps those days are past...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Anyone care to defend JV for letting him make Mozgov get whatever he wanted last night? anyone? everyones just going to let that slide like it never happened?

Did you watch the game?

Over half of Mosgov's production (16pts, 15 rebs) were when JV was not on the floor.

One area JV got beat up was on the offensive glass by Mosgov. A couple of those boards came from weak rotations by the Raptors. However no one on the Raptors was able to contain Mosgov yesterday.

Comment

That's not really what I remember but, okay..... how many points did Mozgov get while JV was on the floor? I recall him doing most of his damage when JV was on the bench but I could be mistaken.

Also, JV had 18 and 11 on 50% shooting. Meanwhile, Lowry/DD/Gay went 20 for 52. That's likely a big reason why people are pointing at the perimeter and giving JV somewhat of a pass.

Comment

Sure. How about he has finally realized how futile it is for him that he keeps doing all the dirty work and he doesnt get a sniff of the ball on offense. Seems like he has gone over to the dark side and looking for his own (and he did last afternoon) since there is no such thing as team-ball within this crew. Pity. But this is the NBA and except for the very few teams it is very much an "I" driven league.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              That's not really what I remember but, okay..... how many points did Mozgov get while JV was on the floor? I recall him doing most of his damage when JV was on the bench but I could be mistaken.

Also, JV had 18 and 11 on 50% shooting. Meanwhile, Lowry/DD/Gay went 20 for 52. That's likely a big reason why people are pointing at the perimeter and giving JV somewhat of a pass.
                              5 of those 8 misses came in the first quarter on easy put backs.

8/16 overall after starting 2/7 then going 6/9.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Let's not forget most of Raps assists came when JV was on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X