Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Toronto Raptors and New York Knicks are discussing a trade involving Kyle Lowry.

Lowry is on an expiring contract and doesn't figure to be part of the Raptors' long-term plans.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! reports that the Knicks also had interest in Andre Miller, but are now focusing on dealing for Lowry.

Frank Isola of the New York Daily News reports that the Brooklyn Nets and Golden State Warriors are also interested in Lowry.
    Nets and Warriors also in the mix

Comment

• Stein jumping in on that rumour:

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Frank Isola: Knicks, Nets & Warriors all interested in Toronto point guard Kyle Lowry.

Warriors are one team that i've been saying for a while that could have an interest in Lowry.
        MU fleece them of Barnes please hehe

Comment

• I think MU could do better.. really want a first round pick

Comment

Frank Isola: Knicks, Nets & Warriors all interested in Toronto point guard Kyle Lowry.

Warriors are one team that i've been saying for a while that could have an interest in Lowry.
            GS is one of 5 teams suggested as possible landing spot for Lowry in OP, barring injury (ie: NY - Felton).

At the very least, these rumors could very well drive Lowry's price up, playing right into MU's hands... muahahaaha

Comment

Nets are useless. They have no assets. At least NY has Shumpert and Hardaway

Comment

• Lowry and Ross for Barnes with Pick.

Comment

• Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    MU fleece them of Barnes please hehe
                    To be honest, the way Draymond Green is playing right now. I could see the Warriors parting with Barnes for the right price.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nets and Warriors also in the mix
                      Ugh.. neither of these teams have first round picks to give this year. Come on Chicago.. give us your best offer

Comment

To be honest, the way Draymond Green is playing right now. I could see the Warriors parting with Barnes for the right price.
                        Then get her done MU!

Comment

Nets are useless. They have no assets. At least NY has Shumpert and Hardaway
                          Nets DO have Plumdog who's been rather good when he's had minutes.

One of you trade gurus work something out so we get Plumlee and Shump (and hell throw in a first rounder)
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Brooklyn doesn't have much to offer - no picks until 2018 2nd round pick.

Lowry - Telotovic & Plumlee & Taylor/Shengalia would work, salary-wise

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Ugh.. neither of these teams have first round picks to give this year. Come on Chicago.. give us your best offer
                              Bulls signed DJ Augustin today, so they aren't as tempted to make a deal YET. If we want a trade with Chicago, we probably have to wait until they see how bad Augustin is lol

Comment

• If I was MU, I would try to holdout and really fleece NY (again), if those 3 teams (NY, Brooklyn & GS) are only teams interested in Lowry bidding war.

Lowry - Felton & Shumpert & Hardaway

Brooklyn - Teletovic & Plumlee - doesn't really interest me

GS - Barnes (TPE being used both ways) - only thing that interests me, but likely too much for GS to giveup
                                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Thu Dec 12, 2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X