Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...I mean he is the GM ffs...I think we are overlooking the Nets in all this
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      Hey Guys...can we talk about Brooklyn for a second. I don't think Masai flies out to Turkey unless he interested.
      Maybe he just says that to make the Knicks panic lol
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Not sure about salaries but he'd be a great addition for them.

MWP would have very good trade value at the deadline but I worry that we'd be able to hold on to him that long. He won't want to be a part of this very long and is prone to being vocal (understatement of the year).
          MWP is only making $1.6M this year, after being amnestied by LAL. Lamb is making $2.2M.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            I'm hearing MWP+Felton+2018 pick.

Not sure I like this deal.
            Up in the air about the 2018 pick. Beggars can't be choosers but that seems so far away. But I think Masai is still our gm then so....
            Then again, Masai traded Melo in 2011 (but the 2010/2011 season) for a 2014 first round pick. Thank looks pretty smart now. A 2018 pick would just be one more year in the future than that. And this is no Melo.

Comment

...I mean he is the GM ffs...I think we are overlooking the Nets in all this
              It doesnt necessarily mean its the LOWRY deal he's having conversation about with BKLYN.. we have the whole roster available for them.. may be NOVAK... or Salmons? LOWRY for a Rookie noone ever heard of is kinda too low for RAPS other potential offers (like 2018 1st pick and Shump or Hardy)

Comment

• Don't worry about the pick being in 2018. Worry about adding to the pile. Masai could take a 2016 1st and a 2018 1st and turn it into any number of things. Picks are a magic wand and incredibly useful
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Look if Woj says Brooklyn is interested in Lowry...they are. I doubt a lot of reporters but Woj is the Masai of sports journalists

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Up in the air about the 2018 pick. Beggars can't be choosers but that seems so far away. But I think Masai is still our gm then so....
                    Then again, Masai traded Melo in 2011 (but the 2010/2011 season) for a 2014 first round pick. Thank looks pretty smart now. A 2018 pick would just be one more year in the future than that. And this is no Melo.
                    Not to mention it is just another assets that one doesn't help us win right now, and two can be used in another deal or kept and see how it turns out orr… flip it once we know where knick will range that year… Great move. As Matt said as well.. the knicks are entirely headed down the path of the knicks leading up to Melo where they were complete and utter garbage. Could be a great years pick to own.

Comment

• For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Jokes or not?

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          Jokes or not?
                          I'm gonna assume it's a joke account, based on the name "Dumb NBA GM".

Comment

• http://sports.yahoo.com/news/knicks-...204933654.html

Lowry has been asking to be traded??? This is news to me.

Comment

Hey Guys...can we talk about Brooklyn for a second. I don't think Masai flies out to Turkey unless he interested.
                              Flying to Turkey to make it look like you're interested in the Brooklyn deal, so you can bleed the Knicks for even more?

THE WARLORD REIGNS SUPREME.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                                http://sports.yahoo.com/news/knicks-...204933654.html

Lowry has been asking to be traded??? This is news to me.
                                makes sense but does seem more like an assumption thrown out there

Comment

Working...
                                X