Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee's contract is pretty bad but id have a really hard time saying no to Lowry/Amir for Barnes/Lee.

If you trade demar the team's still gonna be terrible.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
      This was what the Warriors forum on RealGM suggested:

Barnes and Speights for Amir and Novak and then a TPE for Lowry

or

Lowry Amir Novak for Lee + Barnes
      I don't think warriors pull the trigger on that one especially the Barnes and speights one
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        Anyone see here how many times greivis Vasquez said "win" in his interview today?
        *Masai picks up the phone*
        you know how many times DD been saying "playoffs"???.... the last 5 frigging years

dont worry my man... this roster is damn shit... crap sans Lowry..... straight bottom feeder... competing with the Jazz ... owww im excited for the draft....May 28th cant come any sooner

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          you know how many times DD been saying "playoffs"???.... the last 5 frigging years

dont worry my man... this roster is damn shit... crap sans Lowry..... straight bottom feeder... competing with the Jazz ... owww im excited for the draft....May 28th cant come any sooner
          this...is a sad story
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Apparently, it has been reported that the Nets are unwilling to trade any first round picks for Lowry...

Comment

• FYI...Shumpert has hurt his acl repaired knee and now day-to day.

Comment

I hope David Stern helps us during the draft lottery if you get what I'm saying hahah Chicago got it and so did Cleveland when both rose and lebron were available

Comment

• The trade deadline is in February still lots of time, Knicks, Nets, and Warriors seriously don't have many chips to play, Bulls comes closest but seems out of the market, we should hold Lowry close to trade line and listening to more offers from more teams.

Comment

I hope David Stern helps us during the draft lottery if you get what I'm saying hahah Chicago got it and so did Cleveland when both rose and lebron were available
                    David Stern will be retired from 01 Feb, 2014.

Comment

Apparently, it has been reported that the Nets are unwilling to trade any first round picks for Lowry...
                      The main reason the nets are even in trade talks with the raptors is so that ujiri can have the leverage when talking with the Knicks

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        David Stern will be retired from 01 Feb, 2014.
                        I know but Adam silver is pretty much David stern ahha he's been his assistant for 20 years or something like that

Comment

I hate that man, he's done after Feb14... Butchu know what... My man Adam Silver is gonna be saying "with the first pick of the 2014 draft....."(pauses to smile and wink at the camera)... The Toronto Raptors select.... Dantee Exum... And somewhere around the corner Bill Simmons going like "whowwwww"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate that man, he's done after Feb14... Butchu know what... My man Adam Silver is gonna be saying "with the first pick of the 2014 draft....."(pauses to smile and wink at the camera)... The Toronto Raptors select.... Dantee Exum... And somewhere around the corner Bill Simmons going like "whowwwww"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I'm totally gonna miss draft night. Stern was hilarious on draft nights and the boos...

Comment

I'm totally gonna miss draft night. Stern was hilarious on draft nights and the boos...
                              He is... he is! The man's done alot to develop basketball. Due respect.

But the single cowardly and disrespectful thing he did was when he nixed that Chris Paul deal to Lakers... that was flat out Communism!

Comment

and then Cleveland again the year LeBron left, just to make up for it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X