Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the Knicks lose a hilarious one tonight.

Comment

• Y'all see the knicks haha they definitely gonna trade for Lowry
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        You can't go changing the meaning of words in the English language to mean what you meant versus what you wrote - lol.

Fair enough though. Fair enough.

Loool finally someone who isn't an asshole who tries to be technical looool

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
          Loool finally someone who isn't an asshole who tries to be technical looool
          Oh no.

I'm an asshole.

Don't ever forget that.

I'm sure there are a few who can back me up on that substantiated claim.

Comment

• Wow if Ujiri doesn't trade Lowry to the Knicks by Thursday says a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Wow if Ujiri doesn't trade Lowry to the Knicks by Thursday says a lot.

How so?

Comment

• Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

He has them where he wants them. His obviously his in the driving seat. If he trades them before Thursday he can send them out by Thursday.Why wouldn't he pull the trigger?

So in this case no action would speak louder than words

Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Mon Dec 16, 2013, 11:35 PM.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  How so?
                  Knicks are extremely desperate

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    He has them where he wants them. His obviously his in the driving seat. Why wouldn't he pull the trigger?

Because he still doesn't like their offer? It doesn't say anything really. He could've never liked their offer to begin with.

Comment

• Epic NY loss to Washington. Woodson is sure to be on the hot seat. They had a foul to give and multiple timeouts but curiously didn't use either. This is getting hilarious

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        Epic NY loss to Washington. Woodson is sure to be on the hot seat. They had a foul to give and multiple timeouts but curiously didn't use either. This is getting hilarious
                        Worst managed team in the NBA hahahah

Comment

• Looks like we gonna get hardaway Jr 2018 1st and ray Felton

Comment

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
                            Melo needs to weigh in on the trade, and then it will be done. The Knicks can't even fathom the fall-out if Melo decides to leave as a free agent. If he pushes to bring in Lowry because he thinks they can still compete this year, then it will be party time for Masai and the Raptors.
                            Sadly (from NY perspective) you are absolutely correct. The fallout of this logic -if things work out Melo is happy & Melo stays. If not -Melo can always pull lebron & bolt (AFTER the team mortgaged the future to keep SOB happy) & leave the team with no assetts (even with 2 No 1 overall picks, still a lousy team).
                            Am I understanding correctly that NY offer was fat boy & Ron? You must be kidding. I would think at very least 1 (more likely 2) of 3 (Shump, Jr or 1st) would have to be included.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                              Sadly (from NY perspective) you are absolutely correct. The fallout of this logic -if things work out Melo is happy & Melo stays. If not -Melo can always pull lebron & bolt (AFTER the team mortgaged the future to keep SOB happy) & leave the team with no assetts (even with 2 No 1 overall picks, still a lousy team).
                              Am I understanding correctly that NY offer was fat boy & Ron? You must be kidding. I would think at very least 1 (more likely 2) of 3 (Shump, Jr or 1st) would have to be included.
                              That offer of there's was an attempt to bamboozle the Warlord himself Masai ujiri and it has back fired now they have an un happy Melo 1 pg who isn't that good haha

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Epic NY loss to Washington. Woodson is sure to be on the hot seat. They had a foul to give and multiple timeouts but curiously didn't use either. This is getting hilarious
                                I have no idea how he has not been fired yet. That was a fail of epic proportions.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X