Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...deadline-moves

thought some people here would find this interesting
    I read that and was surprised that Lowry was one of the few unanimous players.

It makes sense, unless:
    - MU doesn't want Lowry as the PG of the future
    - Lowry has no desire to be back and has indicated this to MU
    - MU has reason to believe that Lowry's demands will be way higher than he's willing to pay
    - MU and Lowry's side have stopped talking and MU really is extremely wary of uncertainty

Based on what we fans know, I now expect Lowry to stay for the rest of the season, unless an unexpectedly great offer comes along.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      I read that and was surprised that Lowry was one of the few unanimous players.

It makes sense, unless:
      - MU doesn't want Lowry as the PG of the future
      - Lowry has no desire to be back and has indicated this to MU
      - MU has reason to believe that Lowry's demands will be way higher than he's willing to pay
      - MU and Lowry's side have stopped talking and MU really is extremely wary of uncertainty

Based on what we fans know, I now expect Lowry to stay for the rest of the season, unless an unexpectedly great offer comes along.
      As Ethan Sherwood Strauss put it, it's as simple as: "Historically bad franchises generally shouldn't trade their best player if the playoffs are in sight."

Ironically, much of the discussion on this website is centered around trading Lowry and/or DeRozan.

Comment

Working...
      X