Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting

they just released mike james
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
      Their is a rumour of a rumour in the air trade rumour. Would you do the following?

To Chicago: Lowry $6.25M 1YR and Fields $6.2M 2YRS
      To Toronto: Deng $14.3M 1YR and less favourable of CHA/CHI 2014 1st round

The tradeMachine has CHI +1 in wins TOR at +0
      not sure they'd do it though .... would you?
      This is a fleecing. Why would Chicago give up a first here? I'm not even sure if they'd do it without one.

Comment

• Several teams going after Lowry now

According to an NBA source, “several’’ teams are in the mix for Lowry now. The Knicks are still making an attempt to find a way, but appear to be long shots at this stage. They have been unwilling to add a third pawn to a package of Felton and Metta World Peace — either Tim Hardaway Jr., Iman Shumpert or their 2018 first-round pick. New York Post - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.5B1ejTvQ.dpuf
        From hoopshype.

Comment

• yeah the more i think about it the less sense it makes from chicago's vantage. if anything they should be trading Deng for a first rounder to a semi contender.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mf772gf

Atlanta: DeRozan, Daye
            Chicago: Lowry, Hansbrough, Cunningham, 2014 OKC 2nd rd pick
            Toronto: Boozer, Schroeder, Brand, Hinrich (TPE), 2015 BKN/ATL 1st, lower of 2014 CHI/CHA 1st

Why?

Atlanta gets better on wing. Millsap to Houston for Asik makes them even stronger with Horford sliding to natural PF.

Chicago gets under luxury tax and stays competitive this season.

Toronto gets 2 first round picks ('14 and '15), a talented prospect and a whole lot of cap space for 2015.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mf772gf

Toronto: Boozer, Schroeder, Brand, Hinrich (TPE), 2015 BKN/ATL 1st, lower of 2014 CHI/CHA 1st

Why?

Atlanta gets better on wing. Millsap to Houston for Asik makes them even stronger with Horford sliding to natural PF.

Toronto gets 2 first round picks ('14 and '15), a talented prospect and a whole lot of cap space for 2015.
              I'd be pretty thrilled with this. Sad to see Derozan go, but at least we'd know where we stand.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                Their is a rumour of a rumour in the air trade rumour. Would you do the following?

To Chicago: Lowry $6.25M 1YR and Fields $6.2M 2YRS
                To Toronto: Deng $14.3M 1YR and less favourable of CHA/CHI 2014 1st round

The tradeMachine has CHI +1 in wins TOR at +0
                not sure they'd do it though .... would you?
                This is never going to happen. They did not release Mike James to bring in Lowry and then move Deng !! What is the purpose of that trade for them ??!! If they want to compete by bringing Lowry, then they need Deng ... If they want to stop competing , then why bring lowry !!!

Based on ESPN, They want to give playing time to Teague and DA and this is why James is gone. As far as Field's contract goes, There is no way you can move it and get something more meaningful back.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                  I'd be pretty thrilled with this. Sad to see Derozan go, but at least we'd know where we stand.
                  Lol that trade makes 0 sense, way too many moving parts.

Comment

• Another option:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=k4jwob6

Chicago: Lowry, Cunningham, 2014 OKC 2nd rd pick
                    Toronto: Boozer, Schroeder, Brand, 2015 BKN/ATL 1st, lower of 2014 CHI/CHA 1st

Then second trade of Hinrich for Patterson. Raps keep TPE.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mf772gf

Why?

I don't know how you think CHI will stay competitive by losing boozer and Hinrich and replacing with Lowry and Tyler !!! CHI is not going for this.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
                        I don't know how you think CHI will stay competitive by losing boozer and Hinrich and replacing with Lowry and Tyler !!! CHI is not going for this.
                        huh?
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

CHI would just be happy to dump Boozer's salary I'm sure.
                          "Bruno?
                          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Downgrade in bro but upgrade in Lowry.... A big one in Lowry.

Gibson starts. He's put up boozer like numbers in starts.

You're probably right all around though.

Comment

Downgrade in bro but upgrade in Lowry.... A big one in Lowry.

Gibson starts. He's put up boozer like numbers in starts.

You're probably right all around though.
                              I see your point and I see why you can defend it . My hats will be off to MU if he manages to pull this off but I just don't see any/enough improvement for CHI to pull the trigger on a trade like this.

Comment

• How much cash would Toronto have to spend in 2015?

Comment

Working...
                                X