Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Potential trade destinations for Lowry: Dec.12 - NY a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
    You're putting a lot of faith in a fringe lotto pick top 10 protected to 2017 for a productive player who's not even in his prime yet. I know it would decrease our odds of winning this year and give us a better shot at Wiggins/Parker/Randle, but what happens if we're not in a position to select one of those guys? Then we have egg on our faces. Personally, I would rather have the guy who's producing at the NBA level right now. That's just my sentiment, and I could be very wrong, but I'm a guy who takes the safer route than riskier proposition. It could explain why I'm not filthy rich either!
    Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Exum/Smart

Embiid goes in the top 5, likely top 3.

Top 6 and you are getting quite the prospect.

So yes, I'd make the trade because it gives the Raptors ridiculous financial flexibility moving forward, a high prospect this year, another draft pick between now-2017, and (you forgot) Memphis 2015 pick which is likely to be a lottery at the pace they are going.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
      Man, this is how low Demar's value have plummeted? I'll admit that he's not my fave player on the team but man, Waiters and Bynum (Cancer Men) and a 2015 Sac pick. Wow.
      Bynum - immediate and long term financial flexibility
      Sac pick
      2015 Memphis pick (Top 5, 15-30 in '15, '16; top 5 in '17 '18; unprotected '19)

That was my proposal..... just to be clear and for the record!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        To be fair last year's draft was a mess. They probably should've picked Oladipo and traded Waiters....They clearly never should have taken Waiters. That was by far the worst pick they made. Adding either Barnes or Drummond (they passed on Jonas and Drummond...) would've made more sense, especially since they can't claim they drafted Waiters for character, as he's a bigger knucklehead than either of those guys.
        I think they actually should have taken Ben McLemore because he's a true Sg more the oldadipo but yeah last years draft was pretty bad
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I wonder if Cleveland still thinks they have a shot at Lebron?

Comment

Man, this is how low Demar's value have plummeted? I'll admit that he's not my fave player on the team but man, Waiters and Bynum (Cancer Men) and a 2015 Sac pick. Wow.
            What do you think derozan is? He's at best and above average wing player

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
              I think they actually should have taken Ben McLemore because he's a true Sg more the oldadipo but yeah last years draft was pretty bad
              My thought is that Oladipo's character (and obviously his talent) would've been a really good addition to them. Irving seems to lack competitive edge (it always looks to me like he's playing a pickup game), and Oladipo has oodles of it. McLemore would've been a good pick too though.

Comment

an* above average player

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Honestly, who really knows.

Did anyone think they'd get 3 picks for Bargnani and cap relief?
                  That was such a great day. It still brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it.

Comment

• Looks like no one is interested in Bynum.... or the games are just beginning.

Comment

Looks like no one is interested in Bynum.... or the games are just beginning.
                      Cleveland isn't gonna release him for nothing if teams are offering and I believe the games are just beginning

Comment

He's a fringe all star.

Comment

So, above average wing players deserve that return? Am I missing something here besides cap flexibility (btw, I'm only saying this because I believe the Raps can get more)?
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Looks like no one is interested in Bynum.... or the games are just beginning.
                            Like the Brooklyn side-show ain't interested???
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

So, above average wing players deserve that return? Am I missing something here besides cap flexibility (btw, I'm only saying this because I believe the Raps can get more)?
                              Raptor fans over value derozan so much its ridiculous and what do you think we can get for derozan?

Comment

Cleveland isn't gonna release him for nothing if teams are offering and I believe the games are just beginning
                                I don't know. What would you give up for Bynum? A roll of toilet paper and some new kicks?

No team is going to give up a good piece for him, so Cleveland is not going to get anything great back in a deal. Maybe a role player. But also no team is taking him just to be able to waive him. And will Cleveland unload quality assets like a pick(s) just to dump Bynum?

I can very easily see him just being waived by Cleveland in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X