Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: TOR Raptors @ PHX Suns 9pm: all about core growth as we countdown to detonation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the true fans who thumb noses at the fair weather.

Not trying to be a dick here.

Just that line of reasoning is whack.

People willing to sift through even crappier basketball are not fair weather.

Comment

• Tucker is a load in the paint. What he lacks in height he makes up for in sheer strength.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        Tucker is a load in the paint. What he lacks in height he makes up for in sheer strength.
        He's like Barkley without that talent

Comment

• So does Rudy Gay suck?

Comment

• The warlord MU is going to have a hell of a time trading Gay. At this point I wonder if we can even get expirings for him.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Oh Jack...they NEVER get a high % shot out of a timeout

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Oh Jack...they NEVER get a high % shot out of a timeout
                I think they did that 1 time...

Comment

• Does TSN not have the right to put mic's on the coaches like ESPN does? I really want to hear what goes on during these timeouts. I feel like it's more or less a glorified water break..
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Raps seem mentally out of the game already

Comment

• drg wrote: View Post
                      Raps seem mentally out of the game already
                      I think everyone is starting to realize, even if not consciously, that this roster's expiration date is getting closer.

Comment

• Man say what you want about him but Lowry's really playing his ass off lately. I could see a semi contender come knocking for him.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Jonas having a so-so game. Good moments mixed in with facepalmworthy moments. Despite struggles, still has a double double and 3 assists through three quarters. Biggest positive to me, he has 0 turnovers so far.

Comment

Man say what you want about him but Lowry's really playing his ass off lately. I could see a semi contender come knocking for him.
                            GS seems like such a good fit, as a 3pt shooting backup PG. I could even see him playing with Curry at times.

Comment

The warlord MU is going to have a hell of a time trading Gay. At this point I wonder if we can even get expirings for him.
                              http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-cav...ostseason-goal

Comment

Man say what you want about him but Lowry's really playing his ass off lately. I could see a semi contender come knocking for him.
                                Lowry is a starting PG in this league. He just needs to have one of those coach things.

Comment

Working...
                                X