Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig wrote: View Post
    Fucking exactly.

I wish people would calm the fuck down, gain some perspective and then post rationally before these fucking RIDICULOUS psychoanalysis type posts;

JV needs to gain control
    JV is a head case
    JV is a THUG!!!

I honestly don't think the guys who are posting this have ever, in their live splayed a contact sport passed the age of 12. What a sad, SAD bunch of responses.
    Seems like you find typing to be a contact sport.
    Whole lotta exclamation marks and capital letters in there for a man advocating calm.

Anyway, after watching the Youtube clip I agree with Axel.
    The .gif painted the scenario in a deceiving light.

Comment

I'm glad JV plays like that. Someone needs to show a little bit of fire. It shows that he actually gives a damn.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Plus comparing a 2nd year player with zero violations on record to MWP is completely asinine. It took years for Artest/MWP to earn his reputation.
        It isn't asinine, it's trolling.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Shrub wrote: View Post
          Seems like you find typing to be a contact sport.
          Whole lotta exclamation marks and capital letters in there for a man advocating calm.

Anyway, after watching the Youtube clip I agree with Axel.
          The .gif painted the scenario in a deceiving light.
          I use grammar pretty effectively.

Stop being that guy, you know, "weasel guy"

Nobody like Weasel Guy.

Comment

Did you just photoshop that?

Nice.

Comment

If JV starts doing this kind of thing on a more regular basis, then we can start wondering about whether he's a headcase or not.
              To add, I'm sure that if he did end up hitting Plumlee he wouldn't be proud of it at all.
              OG is our king

Comment

But with TH injured...if JV got a suspension, we would for sure lose with only Amir and Acy (by that I mean Novak at the 4)

Also JV does need to work on his conditioning, he bulked up over the summer but didn't build the right kind...he needs to get strong, not big.

As for the play, the emotion was there where it looked like he wanted to punch Rudy...but he clearly contorted his body to put the anger into a rip through/and 1 motion that was no where near hitting Plumlee...Clearly had control, but the emotion was real.

I'm ok with it...frustration happens

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  I'm glad JV plays like that. Someone needs to show a little bit of fire. It shows that he actually gives a damn.
                  Couldn't agree more with this. Really do think fans have gotten too used to seeing soft/weak players (especially bigs) on the Raptors. Fire and grit are excellent signs from a young player. If every guy on the roster cared as much as Jonas, maybe we actually would be able to move forward with this group.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    It isn't asinine, it's trolling.
                    Yes but asinine is much more fun to say.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

LOL stop trolling!!! I know tanking/losing is hard but there's no need to post bullshit like this. Great job catching my attention though.

Comment

Who cares? Nothing happened. And I doubt he'll be trying this in the next game.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

This is a joke, right?

Is it an attempt to deflect from the poo platter other raptors served up?

Comment

At least he didn't throw a mouthpiece at the ref.

He is frustrated because he cares.
                            He cares he is a part of a team that plays selfish and shows little desire to change, in my opinion.

Comment

Wasn't a big deal, calm down boys.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

This is exactly why something needs to be done fast or we will have no roster left to play. This team is declining on a record pace and this goes to show that all the tank talk and trade this trade that coming from the forums is actually getting to the players, I think so anyway. This is why we need a serious vet on the team to curb all this bullshit, I don't care who it is but we need some ole school Oakley on the team to set this team straight. I agree with JV being aggressive but that was straight up a cheap shot and someone should of at least slammed his ass on the ground, screw the fine. That was cheap period.

Plumlee is playing well(comes from coach K so isn't dirty) and was giving him some pushes and shit down low but no need for that. I can imagine if he threw that elbow at shaq, sheed wallace or someone of that nature. Fines galore, and probably some other suspensions and what not. Oh and he would be on the floor!!!!!!

This was the perfect example of the team thinking cause they look good on paper they should win. Only one guy has the attitude of we need to play all the time Amir and he even faulted some when sent to the bench. Attitude attitude attitude, vets needed please before the young guys we have make any more Rudyisms as I like to say it. They have the attitude of screw it we can turn it on when we want.

Please bring in a vet please to stop this nonsense, it is getting hard to watch.

I mean guys make millions to do what they love and they pout when things don't go their way, everyone on this team does. Someone else's fault, they played better etc., anyone can make excuses.

Step up to the plate and earn that money, show us a sense of urgency wanting to win instead of expecting to win
                                If something isn't done soon we will be scratching our heads all year long about crap like this, Rudyism is taking over and killing our young players.

Comment

Working...
                                X