Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D-DAY 12-15-13 - TRADE DEADLINE RUMOR THREAD - The Because There Will Be Many Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Jimmer, please! He would bring out the Mormon fans plus locals from Glen Falls, NY.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      One way or the other, one Twitter source here is unreliable. I can't believe it.
      Yeah the source here, Mr_JasonJones, is a Sac writer apparently. I really hope we make this deal though lol.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

That trade makes no sense for Sacramento. They have like seven thousand bigs already; what do they need with another? They need wings. We win this trade handily.

Comment

Buycks can stay more of a future than Stone... its true. and honestly why would Kings even want Gray? hes not even washed up Has been level hes always been a nobody. How come James Johnson doesnt have a job on a teams bench yet?

Comment

"Kings are reportedly in talks to trade Jimmer Fredette to Toronto for Aaron Gray, according to @KevinRashidi. Twitter @DJJazzyJody"

- via HoopsHype
            Kevin Rashidi? What credentials does he have? All I know is that he follows and unfollows me on Twitter once a week.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I could get behind Jimmer tho it doesn't look like this trade is actually even happening. Can't have enough 3 point shooters imho.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Jimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                  Kevin Rashidi? What credentials does he have? All I know is that he follows and unfollows me on Twitter once a week.
                  Kevin Rashidi is trying pretty hard, but he has about the same credentials as we do. Although he does have a media pass, so he gets free coffee.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Wouldn't Jimmer's ceiling have to be JJ Reddick?

JJ's impressed me - he's worked hard and been able to round out and adapt his game to the NBA. He's become a useful rotation player instead of another college flameout.
                    With no defense. Redick is ok defensively. Fredette is like a much shorter version. Way too small to guard 2s, not nearly quick enough to guard 1s. Redick too isn't exactly gifted defensively, but he's much more gifted compared to Fredette. And Redick needs a lot of brains and commitment to make it work; he's one of the smarter defensive players, and I don't see that with Fredette.

But there's no reason not to do a trade like that. No risk.
                    Pair him off the bench with Stone, and you might be able to hide him in some matchups at least. Also, the 2014 draft is full of tall point guards or combo guards. If Jimmer plays well, he might find a niche here both this year and long term.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      There's nothing to lose, but IMO, there's not much to gain. He's not a very intelligent player. He's not very good at anything except his three. Can't really play any defense. To be honest, I can see him rotting on the bench cuz he's just so horrible on defense...
                      Most posters could blow past him on the dribble. He is horrific defensively. May have limited value for 3's.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Most posters could blow past him on the dribble. He is horrific defensively. May have limited value for 3's.
                        Still it's not a horrible trade if we trade Gray for him. Gray sits on the bench most of the time. Worst case scenario is that he's a bench warmer which is what Gray was anyways...

Comment

Heat Reportedly Looking for SG Help

The Miami Heat are in trade discussion as they search for backcourt depth with Dwyane Wade playing on a limited basis.

Wade missed his fifth game of the season on Thursday.

The Heat routinely started Mike Miller in the absence of Wade last season, but they used their amnesty provision upon him to save approximately $17 million in taxes.
                          DD for Heat 1st Round Pick + Filler?

Helps da tank roll on, and frees up cap space.

Comment

Ross?

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
                              DD for Heat 1st Round Pick + Filler?

Helps da tank roll on, and frees up cap space.
                              That's an awful trade, DD is worth a prospect and a mid-late first, not just a late first

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                That's an awful trade, DD is worth a prospect and a mid-late first, not just a late first
                                Lol I'm joking obviously, I just get the feeling some people here would actually move him for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X