Raptors vs Lakers 9:30 ET *Return of the Black Mamba*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    this but you know MAtt I thought Lowry was going to put up a shit performance with the loss of his friend tonight, after the Phoenix game he never really seemed to friendly with Gay, nothing kills friendship like playing/working/living together huh?

Still though Lowry has been a stud but we do have to trade him forreaaaaaaal *cough* Shroeder *cough cough*
    Lowry cares about his contract more than Gay moving on.

FEAR THE CONTRACT YEAR!

7 seasons overweight by NBA standards and in his last big contract year he finally slims down???? TRADE HIM!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Lowry cares about his contract more than Gay moving on.

FEAR THE CONTRACT YEAR!

7 seasons overweight by NBA standards and in his last big contract year he finally slims down???? TRADE HIM!
      lets just keep renewing him on one year contracts!

Comment

Chemistry? I mean its his second season with the team and new coach and hes actually healthy now I guess it was a matter of time thing.

Lowry is Sky rocketing his value right now! and also resigning him should at least be looked at if he keeps up this play, hes playing as advertised when we got him last season.
        Agreed. A resigning of Lowry should be a "consideration" if he continues this play and shows consistency. However, you have to ask yourself. Do you really want to pay him a relatively bigger contract? The min he'll probably sign for is $8 mill per year and even that is kinda unlikely. He'll probably demand $9 - 10 mil per year in the open market if not a tad higher, so do you really want him for that much is the question.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I think the win was simply a result of motivation derived from your usual locker room shakeup (whether a big trade, or coach firing, etc.).

The Spurs will bring us back to reality tomorrow.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

The Spurs will bring us back to reality tomorrow.
            They sure as hell better

Comment

• Spurs are going to show us how to share the rock any news on when the new raps will be ready to play? is it tomorrow or Friday?

Comment

• The Lakers seemed so unprepared for the Raptors. The Kobe return was a distraction. I have never seen Gasol look so bad with Amir having the career game.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                  The Lakers seemed so unprepared for the Raptors. The Kobe return was a distraction. I have never seen Gasol look so bad with Amir having the career game.
                  Gasol played trough injured ankle.

Comment

Spurs are going to show us how to share the rock any news on when the new raps will be ready to play? is it tomorrow or Friday?
                    Masai said no chance about tomorrow.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

lol Nick Young tries to pull a Demar 360 shot. Definitely a Shaqtin-a-fool play!
                      loooooool even though its actually a nick young shot that demar stole off of him
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                      X