2014 Free Agent Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stooley wrote: View Post
    thabo would be great. unfortunately he's in a pretty good situation in OKC right now though. unless they completely low ball him, i don't know if he'll leave
    Will they offer him 5M$ a season?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      Sarcasm or you really agree with me?
      I really agree with you but that teams ceiling is second round
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
        I really agree with you but that teams ceiling is second round
        Yeah of course, but this won't be this team's best season!

Comment

Kyrie Irving wants out of CLE. #shocking

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Kyrie Irving wants out of CLE. #shocking
            People are calling it The Decision 2.0. hahah
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
              People are calling it The Decision 2.0. hahah
              As long as he Decides to come to TO....

Drake, get'm boy

Comment

Le Batard stated that Bosh—who can opt out of his contract after this season—will be in Miami next year.

"True," Bosh answered.

"And so will LeBron...," Le Batard continued.

"True," Bosh replied.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

Cross Bosh off your free agent wish list for next year.

It would appear both he and James are either opting in or reworking an extension.... this assumes he knows more than us

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  .... this assumes he knows more than us
                  Let's face it...almost everybody knows more than us.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Let's face it...almost everybody knows more than us.
                    Blasphemy!

Comment

• "will be in Miami next year"... to spend the holidays, to get a tan, to play away games as a Raptor...

Comment

• I still think it comes down to what happens in the playoffs. If the Heat don't make the finals than I could see them getting split up. They have hit the luxury tax too many times and so have to pay the repeater penalty. Allen will probably retire leaving their bench thin. Their draft pick is pretty poor.. not many assets to get a trade done. I can't see the Heat getting better just worse.

If I was James and I was still in my prime I'd probably look for another challenge. Bosh I think likes Miami too much to move.. even if James left.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I still think it comes down to what happens in the playoffs. If the Heat don't make the finals than I could see them getting split up. They have hit the luxury tax too many times and so have to pay the repeater penalty. Allen will probably retire leaving their bench thin. Their draft pick is pretty poor.. not many assets to get a trade done. I can't see the Heat getting better just worse.

If I was James and I was still in my prime I'd probably look for another challenge. Bosh I think likes Miami too much to move.. even if James left.
                          I agree. James can move on and elevate any other team to contender status. Bosh will not get paid like he is now, so he will pick up his option for next season at least before considering free agency. Wade is falling apart so he will pick up his options for sure. If they win a championship I expect all will stay, but if not I wouldn't doubt Lebron will see what options are out there in the offseason.

Comment

• Just a thought, maybe the raptors should sign Ed Davis back in the offseason. It's doesn't look like Memphis will resign him. He is a restricted free agent and he could fill in the roll of back up centre or maybe start in place of Amir. He gets like no playing time in Memphis so I'm sure he'll be glad to be back
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              Just a thought, maybe the raptors should sign Ed Davis back in the offseason. It's doesn't look like Memphis will resign him. He is a restricted free agent and he could fill in the roll of back up centre or maybe start in place of Amir. He gets like no playing time in Memphis so I'm sure he'll be glad to be back
                              I wouldn't mind Ed Davis filling in for Hansbrough so long as the contracts are similar.
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                                I wouldn't mind Ed Davis filling in for Hansbrough so long as the contracts are similar.
                                Yeah he shouldn't be very much, he's really underground and gets noooo burn in Memphis. And anything is better than chuck Hayes lol
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X