Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Knicks up big late in the 4th
    Whatever. Knicks winning and losing is a win win situation for us. If they win, that's one more win for them to get out of the top picks. If they lose, Ujiri just puts more pressure on Dolan to trade with the him.

Comment

• These guys are so into it on D. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• derozan!!! niceeeeee. it actually looked like he had some handles there

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Bulls have two first round picks this year. If they decide not to tank, gotta figure they have serious discussions with Masai.
          Bulls ownership is also very cheap. Rookie contracts are great for a bringing in cheap talent. Don't know what it will take to pry away those picks but I assume it starts by taking Boozer's contract

Comment

• C'mon ref my boys just playing hard.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Bulls ownership is also very cheap. Rookie contracts are great for a bringing in cheap talent. Don't know what it will take to pry away those picks but I assume it starts by taking Boozer's contract
              Fuck no! Hate Boozer. Hate his contract even more...

Comment

• Raptors are making it very hard for Chicago to score, but the ball keeps going back to the Bulls.

Comment

• meanwhile portland are absolutely destroying philly. they're up 34 points. they have 124 points and theres still 9 minutes in the 4th! love portland right now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Amir + Lowry + PsychoT for Boozer +1st rnd pick + Nikola Mirotic
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      meanwhile portland are absolutely destroying philly. they're up 34 points. they have 124 points and theres still 9 minutes in the 4th! love portland right now.
                      Philly are the masters of tanking and Portland is destroying teams this year, so not surprised...

Comment

• Although, what Chicago could really use this year is Derozan...
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

meanwhile portland are absolutely destroying philly. they're up 34 points. they have 124 points and theres still 9 minutes in the 4th! love portland right now.
                          Love it!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Amir + Lowry + PsychoT for Boozer +1st rnd pick + Nikola Mirotic
                            That's the kind of trade I'd be looking for.

Comment

Philly kept up with blazers for 24 mins.. No more :-)

Knowing that sixers perimeter defense is worst in this league, but wow.. this is impressive. Blazers fans should be happy.

Comment

• Have we ever had a Raptor that was so good at that teardrop floater?

Comment

Working...
                                X