X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    Will be interesting to see how the new-look Raptors play against an even half-decent team that's actually heading in the right (ie: playoffs) direction. The previous 3 wins all came with huge asterisks.
    I think the Raps are going to blow them out. 10+ point win. Guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• CalgaryRapsFan
    replied
    Will be interesting to see how the new-look Raptors play against an even half-decent team that's actually heading in the right (ie: playoffs) direction. The previous 3 wins all came with huge asterisks.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Where dwane casey's horrible coaching when you need it lmao buycks, stone, landry, novak havnt seen the court since rudy left, and we suddenly start winning more

Leave a comment:

• ball4life
    replied
    GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
    Oh yeah, Let's do this and lose. Dwane Casey you know how to do it right. #tanknation
    c

Casey is clutch... he will come thru in last min like last time and the previous other 768123864 times against other teams

Leave a comment:

• stooley
    replied
    This game should settle the debate of whether or not the raps are on the rise anyways.

Leave a comment:

• GoldenBaller
    replied
    Oh yeah, Let's do this and lose. Dwane Casey you know how to do it right. #tanknation

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    JUST WIN BABY

This +1,000,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    JUST WIN BABY

Leave a comment:

• KazanTheMan
    replied
    Finally. Feels like it's been a week since the last game.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Finally an actual Raptors basketball game! 4 Days between games is way too much.
    4 games in next 6 nights ....

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    Yeah, raps need this win. I like that after this game raps would have played two teams in top 5 in defensive back to back. Good way to test out the new offensive and prepare them for this west trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Should be an easy win for the Raps.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    I'm hoping that JV and Amir tear it up, and I expect it too. They need this win leading into the west coast oh-shit we might go 0-3 trip.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    the inevitable lead up to another win moving toronto further from both failure, and the subsequent success that failure brings is enough....

Leave a comment:

• Fully
    replied
    Should be a good game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X