Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosike wrote: View Post
    Relax.

We're not fucked. I'm a tanker too, but even if we end up making the playoffs and not getting a lottery pick, it isn't the end of the world. This isn't like 2007 when we made the playoffs with a capped out, unsustainable team. We actually have flexibility and young players so we could build upon what we have as opposed to just getting worse.
    I think you miss the expression in my post, i'm relaxed.... im just perplexed as to why they look so good. If lowry is going to play the team game.... and the rest follow....

well, they win.

Comment

• Great first half.
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        I think you miss the expression in my post, i'm relaxed.... im just perplexed as to why they look so good. If lowry is going to play the team game.... and the rest follow....

well, they win.
        Ok word, I guess I read your emotions wrong lol, it seemed like you were pissed.

I'm also confused as to how they're playing on even terms with OKC on the ROAD. So weird.

Comment

• These guys play hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Man I love the hustle on our team. Kyle, Amir, and Val are exactly the type of guys who play winning basketball.

Comment

• leggo!!!!!
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Relax.

We're not fucked. I'm a tanker too, but even if we end up making the playoffs and not getting a lottery pick, it isn't the end of the world. This isn't like 2007 when we made the playoffs with a capped out, unsustainable team. We actually have flexibility and young players so we could build upon what we have as opposed to just getting worse.
                Given how deep this draft may be, could still find a very good player at 15-16-17.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• lowry is one crafty motherfucker. floaters, 3 pointers, defense, driving, drawing fouls and charges. 6 assists already in the first half. definitely his best game of the season *so far* (really scared of the 2nd half now haha)

Comment

• I cant believe this is happening
                    the hustle on this team is crazy
                    grab the W guys
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Ok word, I guess I read your emotions wrong lol, it seemed like you were pissed.

I'm also confused as to how they're playing on even terms with OKC on the ROAD. So weird.
                      After doing ot to Dallas.

If they win tonight, I honestly think they go on a serious run.

I just....have that feeling.

Comment

• 2 words - Lowry's value.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• mini jose hasn't impressed me so far :/

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            2 words - Lowry's value.
                            seriously. this number is astronomical right now.

one thing im looking out for is KD who really hasn't been shut down by defense, its just his shots aren't falling. i don't expect this to continue throughout the second half. regardless, great game so far.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry's trade value is through the roof
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                mini jose hasn't impressed me so far :/
                                I think he's bigger than Jose tho
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X