• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple or bust

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      more gold the jerseys need more gold
      its just a whole lot of black
      why don't we just copy the laker jerseys get some pin stripes on them and have them say RAPTORS

are they also considering name change because I've always liked the name flight
      who feels me; tdot flight

why cant we wear black at home??
      lets start something you know

I was so jealous of Portland and how their jerseys said Rip city why can't ours say TDot or something we have a cool nickname too
      Flight would be the worst. Imagine someone trying to google "Toronto flight". They'd never find anything relevant about the team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Never thought I'd see the day someone would be jealous of Portland's NBA uniforms... Good God.

Comment

• The name should be changed to the Toronto Rastas using the Jamaican flag colors, getting in touch with the Bob Marley estate rather than have Drake somehow connected to the Toronto franchise brand.

Comment

• This is a cool development. Black and gold would have to be executed well, I could see it though. Similar to LALs Hollywood nights jerseys, I love the black and gold with that little bit of dark purple, velvet or whatever. I'm thinking they have to keep something from the past colour wise though...

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Magenta. I've never seen any basketball team wear magenta.

I'd be glad to be proven wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I haven't seen fluorescent yellow jerseys either but who the hell would want that colour?
              A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• Let's use something that means something!

Shit brown and piss (poor) yellow

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  Not in love with this.

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                    I haven't seen fluorescent yellow jerseys either but who the hell would want that colour?

Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I don't know, to me black and gold is a little bit "upscale gentleman's club". Which might be exactly what they're going for in an attempt to lure free agents.

I prefer the dinosaur imagery to bird imagery, which is just far too common in sports. I grew up near one of the world's biggest fossil sites here in Alberta, so it never really occurs to me that for Toronto, it's not really an appropriate regional symbol. Though I'm not a fan of the claw logo, which I think just has poor proportions. But I wouldn't mind the Raptors losing the imagery altogether, keeping the dinosaur as a mascot/secondary motif, and designing a really great wordmark or lettering logo.

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                        Quincy-Acy.jpg

Yes, that's Quincy Acy.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Magenta. I've never seen any basketball team wear magenta.

I'd be glad to be proven wrong

Pink is close enough.

Its all been done before really.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Pink is close enough.

Sweet merciful crap those are atrocious...

Comment

Pink is close enough.

It's funny how the heat wear miami floridians throwback jerseys when the two franchises had nothing to do with each other. It really is about following current trends to make the most money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Pink is close enough.

Those are actually pretty popular in Miami. Believe it or not.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X