Toronto Raptors Reportedly Considering New Black-and-Gold Color Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
    I would be extremely dissapointed if they moved from dinosaur to bird, it would feel like we were completely forgetting the past of this franchise and personally as someone who can get nostalgic at times I would not be okay with that. Color change fine.
    Our past sucks bro...

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
      How about blue, white and gold? That could be pretty badass and nobody does that right now.
      New Orleans new jerseys are navy with gold trim (along with a couple other trim colours). Black, red and gold could look sharp if done right.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
        I would be extremely dissapointed if they moved from dinosaur to bird, it would feel like we were completely forgetting the past of this franchise and personally as someone who can get nostalgic at times I would not be okay with that. Color change fine.
        theres just no way they can move to a bird. people would be too dumb to get it. unless this happens:

Last edited by iblastoff; Tue Dec 31, 2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          theres just no way they can move to a bird. people would be too dumb to get it. unless this happens:
          Yeah...I don't think they'll ever move away from the dino. It's too late. And too bad....

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Raptor = Dinosaur. Just saying.

You can't just create a new scary looking bird and call it a Raptor.
            Actually, a Raptor wasn't a Dinosaur. A Velociraptor was. (Which actually had feathers, and was more closely related to birds than Reptiles.)

Modern day "Birds of Prey" are known as Raptors.

Raptor is a word, and it doesn't mean a Dinosaur. Just saying.

The more you know!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
              guys calm down there will always be teams with the same colours. Unless you invent some kind of new wavelength of light that reflects a never before seen colour you wont have a new colour.

Personally, I wouldn't mind the Black and Gold, I'm from a school where those are the team colours except we use black and yellow and it looks awesome.

But like seriously this is bleacher report. You can't believe shit they say.
              Magenta. I've never seen any basketball team wear magenta.

I'd be glad to be proven wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• What about this kind of colour scheme? Best picture I could find of them but change the font and the sides?

Comment

• Shrub wrote: View Post
                  They already used that colour scheme for the infamous "Drake night" ads.

Testing the waters perhaps?
                  Its the colours Drake uses on a lot of things OVO (his record label) so this is strongly influenced by Drake, most likely.

Comment

• Toronto Terror Birds

Toronto Tbirds
                    comes with its own car and everything

Comment

• I wanna change it to Wolverines or Polar Bears

Comment

• Toronto Whatevers
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Those actually aren't bad. Black jersey with white stripes, gold on the side. I actually kinda like it. Obviously the owl has no business being in there. And the Raptors logo shouldn't be in there as well. Doesn't fit IMO. Too big. Try and replace it with the name Raptors.
                          more gold the jerseys need more gold
                          its just a whole lot of black
                          why don't we just copy the laker jerseys get some pin stripes on them and have them say RAPTORS

are they also considering name change because I've always liked the name flight
                          who feels me; tdot flight

why cant we wear black at home??
                          lets start something you know

I was so jealous of Portland and how their jerseys said Rip city why can't ours say TDot or something we have a cool nickname too
                          Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Dec 31, 2013, 08:29 AM.
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            I have decided that I am okay with this. MLSE you may proceed
                            "Phew"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Black and Gold? A lot like the New Orleans Saints?? i don't know about th

is.
                              And Los Heat.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                more gold the jerseys need more gold
                                its just a whole lot of black
                                why don't we just copy the laker jerseys get some pin stripes on them and have them say RAPTORS

are they also considering name change because I've always liked the name flight
                                who feels me; tdot flight

why cant we wear black at home??
                                lets start something you know

I was so jealous of Portland and how their jerseys said Rip city why can't ours say TDot or something we have a cool nickname too
                                T dot is not as cool to spell out as rip city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X