Pacers@Raptors Game day thread: 1st game of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    I honestly believe if we traded derozan for another 3pt shooter, we would be amazing. Feed Amir and JV, then kick it out and drain 3's all day.
    Don't think so... Inefficiencies aside, you need a wing player who can be a threat in multiple ways and open up things for others. If you could get another player who does some of the thigns in the mid-range and floor game as DeMar AND is better at shooting the 3, then we can talk. Or if Jonas was farther along than he is as a post threat, but he's not there yet. If we traded DeMar, the other team would just have to crowd and frustrate Lowry and they can totally derail our whole gameplan.

Comment

• matt52 wrote: View Post
      anyone else drooling for tuesday?
      yes.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
        Not how I was taught to play. I go for whats best. You see, even in pick up, I like to let guys know I could foul them out in 2 quarters.... sat what you want, it still holds weight in a good game. If its just some shit hole pick up, with nobodies and HS players than i guess....

Anyhow, its good basketball, and hard basketball, and Kyle Lowry is really making wish he'd stay the last 10-15 games. I like his tenacity, and he seems like he's really buying in.
        That's exactly what I'm talking about LOL
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
          I don't know man. Even though we won, the Pacer's are a scary ass team. So disciplined. It's only when Hibbert got into foul trouble that they started to go off the rails.
          hahaha typical raptor "fan"

team is never good enough to win. its always the other team who "fucks" up.

get your head out of your ass dude. The Raps have won 8 of 10, with a 4 game win streak, and is currently sitting at .500. Theyve beaten OKC and Dallas at their homecourt. And now just just beat the #2 team in their conference.

Just enjoy man.

Although theyve been having a nice run, I'd still go the tank route.

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post

get your head out of your ass dude. The Raps have won 8 of 10, with a 4 game win streak, and is currently sitting at .500. Theyve beaten OKC and Dallas at their homecourt. And now just just beat the #2 team in their conference.

Just enjoy man.
            Exactly what he said just enjoy it we've all been waiting for the raptors to be something and they're getting their
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The thing that has changed is that we have got decent bench players who can keep the momentum going as soon as the starters hit the bench. This has plagued the Raptors last year and the year before. We got rid of the inefficient guys (Kleiza, Anderson, Gay) and we got useful bench players.
              Plus we have a starting PG caliber coming off the bench

Comment

• TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post

Just enjoy man.

Although theyve been having a nice run, I'd still go the tank route.
                Are you saying this guy, being totally logical and fair has his head in his ass?

the fucking raps just pulled off the win of the century tooooooooo get to .500

Indiana just lost for the 6th time.

I believe it may be you whos head might be inappropriately placed in your own rectum!

Comment

• <3

Comment

• I don't know what i think anymore! ... I'm so confused and shocked
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                      How much of that 14 mil goes to Lowry in the offseason, assuming we don't trade him? He is the key to the team's recent success, but keeping him will not allow us to sign another above-average/talented player.
                      Exactly.

The only free agent toronto will have is via an exception if Lowry is resigned

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Exactly.

The only free agent toronto will have is via an exception if Lowry is resigned
                        we need to somehow get the 14 million of our bench. Which will be Masai's biggest task
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Hope Lowry gets to play for the East in the all-star game... he's been fantastic.

Comment

• Statement win for the good guys.

Everyone whom said the Rudy Gay trade was not a tank move and made us better should feel vindicated. No apologies needed from those whom mocked us, but you should at the very least man up, but more importantly start showing your support for this current team despite which side of "the" debate you are on.

Comment

• Since gay trade,

Beating 1st game back Kobe lakers team meh
                              Barely beating 76er team minus mcw meh
                              Beating a reeling Chicago team by 22 at home I give you that one
                              Beating Dallas by 1 in OT where Dirk shoots 1/6 down stretch and wright misses 2ft to ice it meh
                              Beating OKC in game where OKC seemed disinterested, KD was not himself, and coming off b2b hmmmmmmm??
                              Beating up the Knicks no longer impressive so mehx2
                              Barely beating Bulls meh

But kicking the shit out of Indiana wow

Call me jaded, and many do, but this was the very first impressive win of the season

Good job Toronto

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                we need to somehow get the 14 million of our bench. Which will be Masai's biggest task
                                I want to compete this season and that 14 million plus our first round picks, can get us a guy like Gasol to come off the bench or ... We can get another star.

Comment

Working...
                                X