Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Who says Masai takes Adams?

You don't think g'po was not in his sights?
    Still very unproven. His all arms and legs. Anyone picked 12 And after hasn't lit the world on fire. As of right now Raptors are winning that trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If we were to go on Lowry's hustle, heart and this team's desire to win (not taking into account silly trivial things like skill and talent and other teams) this raps team would win the NBA championship this year

A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Still very unproven. His all arms and legs. Anyone picked 12 And after hasn't lit the world on fire. As of right now Raptors are winning that trade.

Lol

Ok

6'10" shooting guard just turned 19 less than month ago averaging 11/8 in last 5 games stuffing stat sheet

Kid is going to be a star

Comment

Lol

Ok

6'10" shooting guard just turned 19 less than month ago averaging 11/8 in last 5 games stuffing stat sheet

Yeah on a very bad team lol

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Actually agree with Matt here, Antentokounmpo has all-star potential. I was praying Masai would somehow trade into the draft and get him. Especially with that Nigerian connection lol.

Po is just more evidence that star talent can be acquired outside of the lottery.

Comment

Hmmmmm

Wasn't demar leading a very bad team for a long time?

Take off the homer blinders

GPo going to be special

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                Actually agree with Matt here, Antentokounmpo has all-star potential. I was praying Masai would somehow trade into the draft and get him. Especially with that Nigerian connection lol.

Po is just more evidence that star talent can be acquired outside of the lottery.
                Well I would rather have Lowry now than Po. All I'm trying to say that BC deserves credit for this winning.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lol

Ok

You mean a Po' man's Durant?
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Still way too early for the Giannis proclamations. However I really wish we'd have gotten into the draft for him. Ah well.
                    Last edited by KHD; Fri Jan 3, 2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                      You mean a Po' man's Durant?
                      that is the expectation with his length and guard-like abilities.

Comment

• fun

Comment

Hmmmmm

Wasn't demar leading a very bad team for a long time?

Take off the homer blinders

GPo going to be special
                          7.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.4 Assist

That's screens out special? I guess I have watch this kid play.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

7.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, 1.4 Assist

That's screens out special? I guess I have watch this kid play.

He was bench player for like 20 or more games.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              Still way to early for the Giannis proclamations. However I really wish we'd have gotten into the draft for him. Ah well.
                              Its always early when one is 19 and a starter in the NBA. The potential just oozes and he is a good kid from what I hear. It's talent like him one takes a "gamble" on. Likely our now asst gm. scouted him as well and signed off on in Milwaukee. Too bad but thats the NBA. Wonder if Gheradhini (BC's international scout) had him on his radar?

Comment

• what in the fuck!!!! just got home but i was checking box scores while i was out. it seemed like raptors were fully taking control of the game the entire time! anyone got a quick summary?

Comment

Working...
                                X