No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors Vs. Miami Heat: January 5th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To have a chance at winning this game, the Raptors need to shut down the role players. When guys like Lewis, Cole, Allen, or Battier have big games then the Raptors have no chance. Lebron/Wade/Bosh always end up getting theirs.. but the other guys should be shut down.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      To have a chance at winning this game, the Raptors need to shut down the role players. When guys like Lewis, Cole, Allen, or Battier have big games then the Raptors have no chance. Lebron/Wade/Bosh always end up getting theirs.. but the other guys should be shut down.
      I don't think we have a real chance to shut down their role players.

We need to pack the paint and let LBJ shot jumpshots. If he misses few...

This team is created perfectly, too much vet power

Comment

• I just pray the last 13 games are not the team version of another magical 13 game streak Raptor fans once experienced.

(knock on wood)

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          why waste your life making that?
          You kidding me, that was awesome.

hahaha

A little good clean trash talking really

Comment

• That's the eerie vibe I'm getting. As always, would love to be in Masai's head now. How can you make sense of this?

Comment

• So I'm not sure if its been mentioned, but if we win tonight, we'll be in 3rd Place ... Like WHOA.

Comment

• Laksh wrote: View Post
                Even if we don't win tonight, I'll be satisfied if I see an all-out effort for 48 minutes and the high intensity defence that we've gotten used to seeing recently. I'd love to see Amir and JV used a lot down low offensively and the rebounding is where we should really outdo Miami.
                Hansbrough is officially listed as doubtful. Although he seems to be the forgotten man on the team--along with Novak--I doubt that the rebounding will be any great shakes without him. Likewise, it would be very helpful to have Tyler against his old team, Indiana, on Tuesday.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  I just pray the last 13 games are not the team version of another magical 13 game streak Raptor fans once experienced.

(knock on wood)
                  How about you just don't say this at all instead of saying it and then sarcastically "knocking on wood" when we all know you hope Lowry is dealt immediately and we start losing again?

Seriously you're not fooling anyone. Pro-tanker here in case anyone thinks I'm an angry anti-tanker.

Comment

• wow, why ya gotta be all.... fight fight fight?

makes baby gameday raptor jesus cry

Comment

• Nosike wrote: View Post
                      How about you just don't say this at all instead of saying it and then sarcastically "knocking on wood" when we all know you hope Lowry is dealt immediately and we start losing again?

Seriously you're not fooling anyone. Pro-tanker here in case anyone thinks I'm an angry anti-tanker.
                      He has a valid point man. Why don't you actually read the post instead of just looking at who posts it?
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        He has a valid point man. Why don't you actually read the post instead of just looking at who posts it?
                        I read the post.... that's how I responded to it.

He makes this comment or similar ones all the time.

Comment

• Anyway on a positive note.

IF we somehow win in Miami tonight (do not see this happening AT ALL), we will be 3rd in the Eastern Conference at 17-15.

We would also be just 6.5 games back of the Heat for 2nd lol

Comment

• Can this game just start?!?!?! Damn, I can't wait any longer haha.
                            "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                            - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• if we beat the heat we will have beaten the top 3 contenders this year 1.heat 2. Pacers 3. OK city. (my estimation) and i cant remember the last time i can say that

Comment

• re:twitter

looks like wade IS playing tonight.
                                Last edited by iblastoff; Sun Jan 5, 2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X