Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIALLY 3rd in the east!!

Comment

• 3rd in the East + Easy schedule ahead = solidifying the 3rd seed.. approaching the 2nd seed
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• 3rd seed is ours baby !
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          3rd in the East + Easy schedule ahead = solidifying the 3rd seed.. approaching the 2nd seed
          haha.

Comment

• 3rd eayyyyyyyy
            *BrapBrapBangBang*

bring out the champagne
            ohh wait to young for that bring out the fruitopia instead

raise that banner!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Jan 13, 2014, 10:57 PM.
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• and just to be a negative nancy, our record in the west would put us around 9th-10th. ridiculous.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                and just to be a negative nancy, our record in the west would put us around 9th-10th. ridiculous.
                but also, we are 13-5 in the last 18 games i believe. Before the Rudy trade we were 6-12 (i think), and thats the only reason our record isn't so impressive. If we started the season 13-5, (lets say we did the Rudy trade before pre-season) where would we be in the western playoff picture?

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  3rd eayyyyyyyy
                  *BrapBrapBangBang*

bring out the champagne
                  ohh wait to young for that bring out the fruitopia instead

raise that banner!!!!!!!!
                  That's the funniest GIF I've seen ahahajahahabah
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• NY just beat bledsoe-less suns and are on a 5 game win streak.

Comment

• The nice thing is, Brooklyn and New York have both had nice little win streaks, and are still 4 1/2 games back, and have actually lost ground to the Raptors over the last ten.

Doing a little Atlantic Conference math tonight, and even if we were to go .500 the rest of the way (an absolute disaster scenario given our schedule), Brooklyn and New York would need to go 27-18, or .600 the rest of the way to catch us. If we take advantage of the schedule and go .600 (a very realistic goal in my opinion), then we're talking about them needing to go 33-12 to pass Toronto.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                        The nice thing is, Brooklyn and New York have both had nice little win streaks, and are still 4 1/2 games back, and have actually lost ground to the Raptors over the last ten.

Doing a little Atlantic Conference math tonight, and even if we were to go .500 the rest of the way (an absolute disaster scenario given our schedule), Brooklyn and New York would need to go 27-18, or .600 the rest of the way to catch us. If we take advantage of the schedule and go .600 (a very realistic goal in my opinion), then we're talking about them needing to go 33-12 to pass Toronto.
                        So basically, 4th seed is our floor, 3rd seed can be locked. Is Miami one injury + the raptors-on-a-legendary-streak away from losing the 2nd seed?

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          So basically, 4th seed is our floor, 3rd seed can be locked. Is Miami one injury + the raptors-on-a-legendary-streak away from losing the 2nd seed?
                          I think 4th seed is a lock. As for 2nd seed, LeBron would have to be the injury; he has the talent to make up for any ONE injury. We're still 7.5 games back too.
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• When is the next road trip out west? I'm ithching to see the Raptors against some better competition.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              When is the next road trip out west? I'm ithching to see the Raptors against some better competition.
                              Our next stretch of games is really easy until we hit the west coast road trip.

@ BOS
                              vs MIN
                              vs LAL
                              @ CHA
                              vs DAL
                              @ PHI
                              vs LAC
                              @ BKN
                              vs ORL

4 gimmes, 2 we should win, and 3 we will have to play very well to win. So, if we want to be competitive, 6-3 should be worst case - with 9-0 possible, although 7 or 8 wins would be a successful stretch.

That reaches Jan 31st.
                              @ DEN
                              @ POR
                              @ UTA
                              @ SAC
                              @ LAC
                              vs NOP

Last one's effectively part of the road trip. DEN's a decent team. UTA sucks. SAC's been half decent since the trade, but not great by any stretch. LAC and POR will be tough. NOP are looking pretty rough as well. So at least 2 gimmes in that stretch, with two against DEN and SAC we should be able to win. Taking one of the LAC/POR games would be a great success. Still, going 4-2 on that road trip would be great, considering that it is a road trip, even if one of the wins comes at home against the Pelicans.

After that, eases up big time.

vs ATL
                              @ WAS
                              vs CHI
                              vs CLE
                              vs ORL
                              @ CLE
                              vs WAS
                              vs GSW
                              vs SAC
                              @ MIN
                              @ BKN
                              vs DET
                              vs MEM
                              vs PHX

That brings us to mid-march. That's a stretch of 14 games, 10 at home, 10 against teams under .500.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The one thing I think we're all taking for granted is the health of this team. We have no depth at PG, and Lowry plays so hard all of the time. Knocking on wood...

Comment

Working...
                                X